Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
So I Bought An Apple Iphone Today .... - Page 14 - Technology & Gaming - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

So I Bought An Apple Iphone Today ....

fmxa

• 1 month later...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Yes I have a habit of dropping my phones sometimes off 10 storey buildings so a good waterproof shockproof cover is the first thing I bought. I'm a bit pissed off about the connector on the bottom being different and had to buy an adaptor for it to work in the Porsche

• 2 weeks later...

I am thinking of replacing my 20 year old mobile but can the iPhone be used to make mobile calls. With all this new technology I never know whether handsets these days can actually make an emergency call once or twice a month.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • Gold FFM

Strewth!!! 9 Million IPhones sold in the first 3 days since launch last week.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Uploaded the ios7 at the weekend getting use to it and starting to like it . Needed a bit of tweeking to suit my personal preferences but starting to like it all seems good and lots of extra bits to make the useage more pleasurable

Edited by gghc87

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

• 1 year later...

Definitely a "Back to the Future" moment for me if it ever happens.

Note to self: "Remortgage the house and buy £200,000 of Dollar shares in a company Called Apple".

P.S. "Also Microsoft"

P.P.S. "Sell your Tesco shares before 2014".....DOH!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Just a shout out for Milton Keynes Apple Store. 

To explain the situation in a nutshell - my iPhone 5S was dying.I exchanged for a 6+ when I was advised by Apple that my old iPhone 5S was not just a case of ageing, but intact a fault. I took this time to upgrade to a 6 Plus when Lakeside told me that it was a replacement phone, as the battery had swollen and was a replacement phone case. Having booked into Brighton (my closest store) I was told it was a replacement screen job, which carried a £95 cost. Once I dug my heels in, Brighton waived this fee. Now, being old before my time, I decided to be stroppy. 

Enter Milton Keynes - I explained the situation to Lizzy Smith who instantly took another stores issue on as her own. Less than 6 hours later, the phone in question is enroute via courier to Milton Keynes, at which point it will be exchanged for a brand new phone.

For anyone needing anything anything service related and within reach, go for Lizzie Smith. Absolutely fantastic at customer service, and definitely deserves a shout out!

Need some help please .I have been e mailed some photos taken on a iPhone and my windows PC can't open them ,can anyone tell me why

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

They'll be jpg's and any computer/phone etc can open them. It's more likely that they've not been sent fully, ask for them to be resent. If you want to confirm, check the sizes of the files you've been sent, they should be a couple of MB at least.

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.