Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Lotus Cars 23rd September 2007 - Page 4 - Lotus Factory '40 years of Production' Day - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Lotus Cars 23rd September 2007

Hi All,

Can someone (local?) confirm that the car parking (and therefore the bus to the factory) is going to be at the Royal Norfolk Agricultural Showground?

We have decided to make a weekend of it with the family in our VW Campervan and there is a campsite at the showground. I thought I had better confirm that I had the right one before I booked. It would be my luck that Norwich had two showgrounds!

Richard

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

Just purchased my 40th celebrations ticket. The only stupid thing is, if I've got to go to the Royal Norfolk showground, then to Lotus cars. I will be making a longer trip than if I went direct, I'm 15 minutes away from the factory! :crybaby: Still, it will get sorted! :thumbup:

See you all there. I'll be the one with his eye attached to a camera lense most of the time, trying to look pro! I'll actually get to see everything later on video! :w00t:

Owen.

Edited by OwenGT3

• 2 weeks later...

Owen

Just make sure you come and have a bite to eat with us at Wensum....and a drink or 2 :lol: ....might be a good idea to get a taxi....I actually stay at the hotel so I don't miss anything.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

:lol: Who me? :yes you only live once!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Hi All,

Can someone (local?) confirm that the car parking (and therefore the bus to the factory) is going to be at the Royal Norfolk Agricultural Showground?

We have decided to make a weekend of it with the family in our VW Campervan and there is a campsite at the showground. I thought I had better confirm that I had the right one before I booked. It would be my luck that Norwich had two showgrounds!

Richard

Sorry Richard we locals weren't ignoring you, we're just slow to respond.

There's only one "show ground" (Norfolk Agricultural / Royal Norfolk / etc ) but there are several entrances, within a few hundred yards / couple of miles of each other. Which oe to use must be posted later/ come with the ticket, but what ever happens, if you're on foot it's not going to be many mins through the ground to where the coaches will be.

Andy

my ticket arrived today :)

the letter with it, shows where the parking is and a map with directions.

parking and bus transport to the factory from the car-park, is included in the ticket price :thumbsup:

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

stunning, just got offical notification of event in post this morning from Lotus Club International... er when was this thread started?

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

• 3 weeks later...

I ordered my ticket about 3 weeks ago and hadn't received anything, so gave Lotus a call (contact numbers here) to check - my order had been flagged by the anti-fraud thingy and had not been processed for some reason. If you're in the same position give them a call with your order reference number that should have been emailed to you when you placed your order.

Apparently ticket sales are going much better after the price drop and now that some of the other clubs are being more supportive... ;)

Dan

"He who dies with the most toys wins..."

Because it does! Anything this hard has got to be worth it! :thumbsup:

Funny my wife used to say that.............until we got married :thumbsup:

Graham.

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007