Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Caffeine & Machine - Page 3 - Regions & Events - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Caffeine & Machine

Mattmahope

13 hours ago, Mattmahope said:

I am definitely still on. Will meet the convoy early doors at the Air Balloon and the be at C&M for 9am. Really looking forward to it.

Haha legend see you in the morning bud! See you at the Air Balloon at 7.30am

www.alias23.com

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
2 hours ago, 2GOOD said:

A group of us are meeting at the Air Balloon, Birdlip, Glos but it’s probably two sides of a triangle for you to join us for the drive there

Ya that's quite a hit of distance away. So I'll be going straight to Caffeine and Machine. I'll be heading there in my Exige whereas my wife is gonna be a Focus RS😉

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, extremecapture said:

Lovely stroll through the wolds, was spot on and good to meet you all 👍

I was worried about pheasants that early in the morning, luckily the live ones stayed on the verge!

Seemed the guys had a mobile workshop going. Imran with his CF side pods and George with a sideline in mobile door mirror fitting on the go ;) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Previously owned :Exige 380,  Exige 350,  Evora 400,  Exige V6S,  Esprit GT3,  2-11 SC,  Evora S,  Elite 501

• 3 months later...
38 minutes ago, 2GOOD said:

Thought I’d give this thread a little bump, @alias23 has mentioned a run to Caffeine & Machine again. @Mattmahope @extremecapture @GFWilliams @Karls 

Would love to but unfortunately my Exige is currently in Mendig and my Yeti might be slightly out of place!

Well worth a visit for anyone considering going. Have fun!

Would be more than willing but guys, honestly, in the middle of Winter? :) Did I not say I’m allergic to salt and wet/cruddy roads? My car’s off the road until March.

Yes, when it comes to Winter my car and I hibernate. If you do go have a cracking time.

• Haha 2

50 minutes ago, Karls said:

Would be more than willing but guys, honestly, in the middle of Winter? :) Did I not say I’m allergic to salt and wet/cruddy roads? My car’s off the road until March.

Yes, when it comes to Winter my car and I hibernate. If you do go have a cracking time.

Taxed mine today (& changed the plate)

1 hour ago, Mattmahope said:

Would love to but unfortunately my Exige is currently in Mendig and my Yeti might be slightly out of place!

Well worth a visit for anyone considering going. Have fun!

Ah, yes forgot!

Okay folks so based on MetWeather this weekend we may get lucky :) So assuming it remains relatively dry then im good and suggest we start formalising ideas for logistics.

C&M opens the doors at 9am, weekends are obviously their busiest days of the week, Im thinking ill probably try and get there for 9.30am and look to pre-book parking to be safe (https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/caffeine-machine-pre-booked-parking-2020-tickets-85474200635?aff=erelexpmlt)

If theres enough call for those in the South West happy to meet up again at the Air Balloon at around 8.20/8.30 to convoy over together. 

www.alias23.com

2 hours ago, Beady said:

Aiming to come along to this as it looks like being a nice morning , coming from oxford area.

Judging by what I’ve seen on WhatsApp & Instagram, it’s going to be busy at C&M tomorrow morning.

• Haha 1