Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Buckmore Park - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Buckmore Park

Bibs

Go Karting @ Buckmore Park  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This needs to be sorted asap so this vote will stay up for a fortnight and the ones with the most votes gets it. You can selsect more than one date if you're not fussed. There is also a choice of event, details below...

Event: Thunderkart Mini Grand PrixDrivers briefing, practice, three heats, final and presentation of trophies

Cost: Minimum 16 - max 30 drivers @

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it 1 person per kart on endurance?

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Can't come I'm afraid - but Buckmore Park is one of my favourite circuits - blown away when I first saw it! :animier:

We did a season Endurance Racing in Thundercarts and raced a couple of times there that season - very high quality track, fast - and *very* technical. The drop down the hill is awesome...

Alo had a test session in two strokes there - scary! :animier:

Have a brilliant day folks!

1983 Turbo Esprit - Silver - 'Lottie' and 1999 Elise - Norfolk Mustard - 'Liz' Daily driver - 286,000 miles and counting!

Is it 1 person per kart on endurance?

Looks that way... if so all we'll be fit for afterwards is the knacker's yard!

Last time I was at Buckmore it was for a Thunderkart Endurance session, but in teams of 3 or 4 drivers per kart. Even then most people were past their best by the end of each 15-20 minute stint.

For that reason, my personal opinion is that the GP format would probably make for a more enjoyable event overall.

Looks that way... if so all we'll be fit for afterwards is the knacker's yard!

Last time I was at Buckmore it was for a Thunderkart Endurance session, but in teams of 3 or 4 drivers per kart. Even then most people were past their best by the end of each 15-20 minute stint.

For that reason, my personal opinion is that the GP format would probably make for a more enjoyable event overall.

^^^^^^Agreed!^^^^^^

Loving Lionel and Eleanor......missing Charlie and Sonny

With alot going on in September (there's 2 events don't forget) I thought as late as possible......weather might have cleared up by then as well!!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer