Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
M7 x 45mm cap head sources - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

M7 x 45mm cap head sources

Mightymetro

Does anyone know of anywhere I can get the m7 x 45mm cap head bolts that hold the rear hub to the aluminium upright.  There is no corresponding part number at SJ.  I can get stainless but would prefer standard as to avoid ruining the aluminium in the need of drilling them out ( I had to drill one out this time)

C599517A-2505-4FFE-8830-240C49CE6EFB.jpeg

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<removed>

Sorry, didn't notice that you could get stainless..!

Will have a look for some zinc plated steel or similar...

-------------------------------------

50mm below, cut them down. Bit pricey but they look quite rare!

image.png.379c464531a9a78d9c7a6e44ce9e5f4c.png

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/M7-7mm-Cap-Head-Socket-Screws-Grade-12-9-Allen-Bolts-Self-Colour/292685220562

I tempted fate...now my Esprit V8 IS in bits...(sob)

I knew I had ordered those from SJ a while ago, but it did take me some searching. The part number changed to B082D4106F, stil available: https://www.sjsportscars.com/parts-and-accessories.htm#searchresults

Filip

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

• 2 months later...
  • Gold FFM

So the big question is - what did you do. Having smashed one of these fixings out earlier - I need to replace mine - but SJ are shut.

Only here once