Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Lotus Elise Mk1 111S 1999 Value - Elise / Exige Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Lotus Elise Mk1 111S 1999 Value

I've been isolated for toooo long so my brain is working overtime.

I am contemplating a change (to another Lotus!).

I have a 1999 Elise (Mk1) 111S in Norfolk Mustard / Green interior. ~ 34k miles. I've owned for 20 years from 3000 miles. Lots of trouble usually serious has amounted to an alternator (my fault), a loose crank pulley (dealers fault) and a speed sensor. That's it really.

I've seen some huge numbers asked for these and they appear to be gaining in value due to under supply. My usual guide to the value of all things is usually eBay but I've not seen many sold. I dis-regard most asking prices as a trip into fantasy land. So, the question at last is what should I expect this car to be worth?

I'm looking at Exige V6 Roadsters!

Thanks

Mike

IMG_1693 (2).JPG

IMG_1694 (2).JPG

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Low owners and low mileage do help the value. Fab colour combo also. Some buyers don't really understand the 111S and many just want the standard 118bhp as the 'pure' choice. If the car has full history and is super clean with no significant paint issues, it should find a good home easily enough. I don't follow 111S prices much but a quick look at AutoTrader and Pistonheads will give you an easy guide to value. At a guess, more than £16K but less than £22K, private sale. Peak COVID probably not a great time to sell...…..good time to buy.

Justin

• 2 months later...

I've just bought this: 

nO1Mork.jpg

a 2000 111s with 30k miles, good paint, hardtop, recent head gasket and cam belt and very clean underneath (brought back from Japan) for £16.5k.

Interstingly I'm selling my V6 Exige to make way for this, prefering the S1 experience!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

That's just fine