Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
40 Years Of Production - Lotus Cars - Page 7 - Lotus Factory '40 years of Production' Day - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

40 Years Of Production - Lotus Cars

What I don't understand is "Tickets GBP 15 per car (max 4 adults per car)"

This means that people (more than one) who are not coming by car have to pay more than the others? Or am I completely wrong?

Ciao,

JB

'88 Excel SE - monaco white

'99 Elise 111 - azure blue �

'87 TurboEsprit - calypso red

'02 BMW 325ci convertible - diamond black

wwwlotusexceldebannernew300eu5.jpg

http://excelregister.lotusexcel.de

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this is terrible :cool:: i got an e-mail saying ' due to lack of support '

the promotion of the 'party' by Club Lotus has been dismal, it only managed a 1/4 of a page in the July issue, and Half of that was the picture!!!

what i cannot understand on the pricing, most lotus's are 2 seats, so if you own a 2 seater, you are effectively paying twice as much?

this will drastically reduce any revenue that can be clawed back due to the cost of the event,

if additional tickets are

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

Lack of support or not im sure it will still be a great day and wild horses wouldn

h 1&2 Bibs + Laura

h 3 Simon350s

h 4 Backmarker :vava:

h 5 Kimbers

h 6&7 PaulC + Vicky

h 8 Dodgy

. 9 OwenGT3

h 10 Esprit350

h 11 Matk

h 12+13 Gordon & Fraser & Linda Masson & 0100G

h 14 Mayesprit

h 15 Tentenths

h 16 Martynv

h 17 MwMacKenzie

. 18 Andydclements

h 19 gghc87

h 20 Bigsi

h 21 Esp88

h 22&23 Jimmibondi & Ines

h 24 ailwyn

h 25&26&27 PER, Jan, Thomas

h 28 Jukka

h 29 AlexGT3

h 30&31 Fmxa (Paul & Jaqueline)

. 32 RichardN

. 33&39 Mike and Gill Sekinger plus savages, plus two monstrous Esprit V8s for you to drool over

. 40&41 Mike (MPx) and Fran (tho she doesn't know yet, and Sunday only cos we're wimps...)

. 42&43 Katie and Jason

. 44 Setras and friend in elan possibly

h 45&46 smit t (Tom & Shirley)

h 47&48 SE OWNER :-D (Rog and Sam) still got to book hotel.

h 49 Dan

h 50&51 GKP and Louise

h 52&53 SwissV8 and Anita

. 54 Peter_england99

. is used as a spacer

h meens the hotel is booked

if i havnt got it right for you, pm me and i will edit this

Just to add.....have hotel booked for the Saturday night :) Am currently in Spain, where the weather has been absolutely crap, I am GUTTED. It is so bad, I had to finally submit and buy a thick fleece two days ago :vava: That was the last thing I expected to sp

Just because you can, does'nt mean you should.

I think sending the

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

LOL I seem to be invisible again :thumbsup:

Unless something has changed I am booked in at the hotel although my ticket to the factory aint arrived as such.

At least the Esprit crew will be flying the flag !

So are we all going to drive to the factory on that morning again ? - gotta be done hasn't it !?

facebook = jon.himself@hotmail.co.uk

h 1&2 Bibs + Laura

h 3 Simon350s

h 4 Backmarker

h 5 Kimbers

h 6&7 PaulC + Vicky

h 8 Dodgy

. 9 OwenGT3

h 10 Esprit350

h 11 Matk

h 12+13 Gordon & Fraser & Linda Masson & 0100G

h 14 Mayesprit

h 15 Tentenths

h 16 Martynv

h 17 MwMacKenzie

. 18 Andydclements

h 19 gghc87

h 20 Bigsi

h 21 Esp88

h 22&23 Jimmibondi & Ines

h 24 ailwyn

h 25&26&27 PER, Jan, Thomas

h 28 Jukka

h 29 AlexGT3

h 30&31 Fmxa (Paul & Jaqueline)

. 32 RichardN

. 33&39 Mike and Gill Sekinger plus savages, plus two monstrous Esprit V8s for you to drool over

. 40&41 Mike (MPx) and Fran (tho she doesn't know yet, and Sunday only cos we're wimps...)

h 42&43 Katie and Jason

. 44 Setras and friend in elan possibly

h 45&46 smit t (Tom & Shirley)

h 47&48 SE OWNER :-D (Rog and Sam) still got to book hotel.

h 49 Dan

h 50&51 GKP and Louise

. 52 Peter_england99

h 53 Jonathan :thumbsup:

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

Any Lotus cars arriving are welcome to park at the factory.

Is there still going to be a bus from the Wensum and if not can i beg 3 Esprit seats to get Fraser Linda and myself to the factory and back since 100G will already be at Hethel on the stand.

Just spotted this, Gordon - I'll have a spare seat if it transpires that we're driving rather than bussing to the factory :thumbsup:

Dan

"He who dies with the most toys wins..."

Having spoken to Lotus yesterday they are happy if you either drive or bus to the factory. The gates open at 10am and they expect it to be busiest towards midday so if you plan on driving your Esprit there from either our hotel or wherever you are coming from (suggest you go to the hotel and convey down together so we can park together) then please aim to arrive at the factory early doors, ie 9.30am-ish. I'd suggest that we meet in the hotel car park at 8.30 for an 8.45 set off.

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

I haven't received a refund of GBP 15 yet. Am I supposed to get a cheque, as I heard that other members did. Maybe it's because I am from abroad?

Ciao,

JB

Please note all. 15 rooms left at Wensum Valley. I will be releasing 10 on Monday the rest on Friday, so you MUST get it booked if you want to stay there.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Please note all. 15 rooms left at Wensum Valley. I will be releasing 10 on Monday the rest on Friday, so you MUST get it booked if you want to stay there.

A friend of mine, an Elise driver, would be interested to join us in the Wensum. Woulf it be possible to get her one room from the LEF lot if available..?

Ciao,

JB

Sure mate, just use the Lotus Esprit Forum room tag. We have a couple of Elans there as well.

Kimbers - we're still up in the air on if we're going to be at the Wesum or not (family things), but if we do stay there (and I'll know in a few days), now that eveyone is driving in (in a Lotus at least) how do the rest of us get to the factory, are there still running a shuttle to/from the hotel?

Paddle Faster, I hear Banjos!

I'm at the factory on Tuesday Owen discussing these details, I'll be able to give you more info after then. :lol:

Any news regarding the arrangements for parking at the Lotus site? Will there be forum, club areas, or is it just where ever they point you?

I know I will be there early, which is what I did last time, we just queued at the people entry gates then.

Owen.

Any news regarding the arrangements for parking at the Lotus site? Will there be forum, club areas, or is it just where ever they point you?

I know I will be there early, which is what I did last time, we just queued at the people entry gates then.

Owen.

Bibs suggested all forum members travelling together to be able to park together, setting off from the Wensum Golf hotel. I'd guess Louts would need exact, or reasonably accurate, numbers for each & every group & club to arrange areas. I'm happy to travel there, meet and all leave together. It also give a lot more phot opportunities for the Esprit Forum.

Andy

Bibs suggested all forum members travelling together to be able to park together, setting off from the Wensum Golf hotel. I'd guess Louts would need exact, or reasonably accurate, numbers for each & every group & club to arrange areas. I'm happy to travel there, meet and all leave together. It also give a lot more phot opportunities for the Esprit Forum.

Andy

Hi,

Well I'll perhaps end up parking where ever they stick me, I'm only up the road so it would be silly of me to go to the other side of the city, just to come back again! And I plan on getting there early, no worries.

Owen