Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Momo steering wheel rim diameter - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Momo steering wheel rim diameter

Go to solution Solved by mike_sekinger,

• 5 months later...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • 7 months later...
  • Solution

The cross section of the steering wheel is not round -  it is slightly oval.

The measurement as you request it is a fraction less than 30mm

Measurement back to front is 35mm

• Love 1

1996 Esprit V8, 1998 Esprit V8 GT, 1999 Esprit S350 #002 (Esprit GT1 replica project), 1996 Esprit V8 GT1 (chassis 114-001), 1992 Lotus Omega (927E), 1999 Esprit V8SE, 1999 Esprit S350 #032, 1995 Esprit S4s, 1999 Esprit V8 GT (ex-5th Gear project), 1999 Esprit V8SE ('02 rear)

1999 S350 #002 Esprit GT1 replica

• 5 months later...

Hello and welcome to  you @BigGutBen!

Which steering wheel are you referring to? The Momo one in the picture I posted in the first post? All I know is it's a Momo one but I don't know if it has a name. I heard that generally the manufacturers cannot sell what they produced for Lotus directly to a customer (OZ wheels for instance)

As for removing it I don't have one so I can't elaborate on this but I am sure it must be quite easy as it doesn't have an airbag anyway.