Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
M20 washer spindle rubbers and washers free!!! - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

M20 washer spindle rubbers and washers free!!!

mdw

Having a clear out and I have a bag of 10 of the washers ( ally ) and 10 of the rubber washers that seal the wiper spindle to  the body shell.   They are M20 and I used a set on my old 88 esprit.   Not sure what other esprits or maybe excels  they fit but probabaly most.    I am happy to send out a pair free to anyone in the Uk who wants them or the whole lot to maybe somone like @Sparky who can use them.  In the parts list for 88-92 cars  its Page 17.21a and parts no 19 and 20.

DSC_0416.JPG

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM

Very generous of you, Malcolm!  However, that is a pretty common leak point so I think I should defer to individuals that may want them?  IMO every Esprit should have a replacement.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

On 02/02/2021 at 17:35, Ginger pig said:

Hi Malcolm, Yes please if they are still going??? Could I be cheeky and ask for two sets???... I have x 2 SE’s!!!

cheers

mark

No probs have sent you a pm for your address.

7 sets left!!

• Like 1

Bump!!!!

Only 3 set sent out sofar.  Will give it another week then bin the rest unless sparky wants them.

12 hours ago, Neil Potter said:

What a kind offer. I think I’m too late but I’d love a set if still avallable!

No probs, I think I  still have a few  sets left.  Can you pm me your address please.

• Like 1