Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Exige Final editions - Page 2 - V6 Exige Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Exige Final editions

MarkieT

I've seen two green colored Exige 430 Cups. The dark green metallic and the brighter green. They list three green colors: Isotope Green, Vivid Green and Racing Green. The reason I want to know the colors is that I'm trying to figure out what color to wrap the Cup-R in.

Later,
Eldon

13 hours ago, SFO said:

this is what configurator says when you click the i button (my emphasis):

Manufacturer’s recommended on the road price includes VAT rate of 20%, 

Yep, that's why I asked the dealer to clarify with Lotus - who apparently apologised for that misleading statement and promised to rectify it asap. That was on Monday afternoon, but I can see that it's still not sorted :( 

Still, even with the OTR costs it's not a bad price (comparatively speaking) for  the 390....

• extra 50 bhp (almost :) )
  • chargecooler
  • gearbox cooler
  • 410/430 uprated clutch & flywheel
  • forged wheels
  • AiM dash
  • 390 FE stickers etc!

.....all this for just £4K more than the 350 Sport and a whopping £16K less than the 420!

Bargain!

Edited by duncx
  • Like 1

The 390 is definitely the bargain out the three.

The price difference to the 420 is accountable with the nitrons, seats and carbon parts but as someone mentioned before, the 20th edition seemed to be a better deal. It will be interesting to know what people actually pay for these cars.

4 hours ago, tactical lizard said:

The 390 is definitely the bargain out the three.

The price difference to the 420 is accountable with the nitrons, seats and carbon parts but as someone mentioned before, the 20th edition seemed to be a better deal. It will be interesting to know what people actually pay for these cars.

My 20th was 81900 OTR including all the 20th extras:

Aircon, carbon seats, sound insulation, fully carpeted footwells, cruise control  and premium sound system it also had the rear wing and roof painted 

13 minutes ago, cuprapw said:

My 20th was 81900 OTR including all the 20th extras:

Aircon, carbon seats, sound insulation, fully carpeted footwells, cruise control  and premium sound system it also had the rear wing and roof painted 

My 20th was also similar to that, I think a final edition specified to a 20th is around 86k+. I can only imagine there will be some decent dealer discounts.

2 hours ago, tactical lizard said:

I think a final edition specified to a 20th is around 86k+. I can only imagine there will be some decent dealer discounts.

Nope, discounts not as good as before, well on the 430 that is.

cheers

10 hours ago, huage-f1 said:

what sort of discounts were offered historically on the 430?

Dealers got a better "deal" from Lotus, which isnt there now.

Actually with £4k extra for PX you did well.  Did i understand that right?  Was it £83,900 - £4k or effectively £79,900 - £4k?  All accepting that your PX was book price before the £4K addition.

16 hours ago, tactical lizard said:

My 20th was also similar to that, I think a final edition specified to a 20th is around 86k+. I can only imagine there will be some decent dealer discounts.

I was told "no discounts" on the Final Edition 390 by one deal. Nothing. Zero.

11 hours ago, Matt said:

was gutted to miss out on the 20th anniversary  but never thought they would sell that quickly given the state of everything at the moment.

This one? £4k part exchange allowance ...

https://www.oakmeremotorgroup.co.uk/used/prestige/lotus-exige-sport-410-exige410

45 minutes ago, Jcx said:

Actually with £4k extra for PX you did well.  Did i understand that right?  Was it £83,900 - £4k or effectively £79,900 - £4k?  All accepting that your PX was book price before the £4K addition.

£79,900 - 4K for part X as well

• Like 1

1 hour ago, suffolk009 said:

was told "no discounts" on the Final Edition 390 by one deal. Nothing. Zero.

I would recommend trying Steve @ Oakmere. I am happy with the deal as it appears I have paid similar to what others are quoting. 

Got the updated steering wheel too!

IMG_0457.thumb.jpg.d41d46e23269dda592baedb1d857ebd4.jpg

37 minutes ago, tactical lizard said:

I would recommend trying Steve @ Oakmere. I am happy with the deal as it appears I have paid similar to what others are quoting. 

Got the updated steering wheel too!

IMG_0457.thumb.jpg.d41d46e23269dda592baedb1d857ebd4.jpg

What colour is that?