Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Final Edition Elise Cup 250 - Page 3 - Elise / Exige Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Final Edition Elise Cup 250

CocoPops

9 hours ago, CocoPops said:

OK, I'm fully committed now... Everything is LOCKED in at factory.

Isotope Green inc body coloured Wing Mirrors
Red Interior (with bespoke leather vent covers to match the leather sills instead of the Alcantara default)
Floor Mats
Carpet
Red Calipers
Cruise Control
Stereo
Air conditioning
Sound Insulation
Black Wheels
Carbon Aero Kit

So the big addition is the Carbon Aero Kit... I originally wanted painted rear spoiler/endplates but this was going to add £1200! Which is just over a third of the Carbon Aero Kit... so with YOLO in mind... I added the £3400 Carbon Aero Kit!!

Over £60k for an Elise... it is my forever car though, so gotta get it right.

That’s a great spec Lee, I would have left just 2 things off but it’s all down to personal preferences.

Good to see that @JG220is finally warming to brighter colours 😎

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Yup. I'm not a fan of the black pack.

You could pay £600 for a gloss black rear panel if you wanted... I didn't. I think £600 is Lotus' favourite price :D Painted Spoiler? £600 Painted Transom (rear panel)? £600 Painted Spoiler end plates? £600 Custom stitch for interior? £600 hehe

Current: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

Not added them this time round. You're right, I do have them on the Sport220.
It's the sort of thing I could add later.

https://www.elise-shop.com/eliseshopcom-aluminium-bell-brake-discs-pair-elise-s2s3-exige-s2-p-503246.html They look VERY similar to the OEM ones for example but at a reasonable price.

Ultimately, I had to draw a line somewhere :D I'd have loved the Titanium exhaust for example!!

• Like 1

Current: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow

25 minutes ago, CocoPops said:

Yup. I'm not a fan of the black pack.

You could pay £600 for a gloss black rear panel if you wanted... I didn't. I think £600 is Lotus' favourite price :D Painted Spoiler? £600 Painted Transom (rear panel)? £600 Painted Spoiler end plates? £600 Custom stitch for interior? £600 hehe

Were you able to have custom stitching on your FE? I asked my dealer and they said Lotus weren’t offering it...

55 minutes ago, CocoPops said:

Not added them this time round. You're right, I do have them on the Sport220.
It's the sort of thing I could add later.

https://www.elise-shop.com/eliseshopcom-aluminium-bell-brake-discs-pair-elise-s2s3-exige-s2-p-503246.html They look VERY similar to the OEM ones for example but at a reasonable price.

Ultimately, I had to draw a line somewhere :D I'd have loved the Titanium exhaust for example!!

This was my thought as well. Two piece discs loose weight in the right place, but the price for just a rotor upgrade seems nuts. I was thinking there would have to be a cheap aftermarket alternative as the calipers are the same.

9 minutes ago, Slow Yank said:

Were you able to have custom stitching on your FE? I asked my dealer and they said Lotus weren’t offering it...

Yes, £600 for custom stitching.

• Gold FFM
17 hours ago, PaulCP said:

That’s a great spec Lee, I would have left just 2 things off but it’s all down to personal preferences.

Good to see that @JG220is finally warming to brighter colours 😎

:D

I went for

[strike]Isotope[/strike]Vivid Green inc body coloured Wing Mirrors
[strike]Red[/strike] Silver Interior, Alcantara sills
Floor Mats
Carpet
Red Calipers
Cruise Control
Stereo
Air conditioning
Sound Insulation
Black Wheels
Carbon Aero Kit

Edited by JG220
  • Like 2

@JG220Looking forward to seeing yours & Lee’s FE’s (and of course you & Lee 😉) at an appropriate TD/meet, once these blasted restrictions are lifted 👍

Can't wait to start seeing these arrive :)

Got a date for it yet @AndyM? Mine is due to be built W23.

Yup, I also tried for black with yellow, but as you say the price was just not happening.

Same as painted spoiler... £600
Same as 
painted end plates... £600
So I'm not paying £1200 for a painted spoiler, so I went for Carbon Aero instead.

I am in for a long wait ... quoted Wk 47 but might come earlier.  It will probably be one of the last off the line, I hope they order enough bits!  A shame that I will not be out and about this summer in it.  I could have had a similar spec non-FE Cup from dealer stock but wanted an FE.

Intereresting... mine is W23, as is @JG220 and @TonyKLis W32

I was surprised as I thought the final run was supposed to be complete by autumn so Lotus could reconfigure for the 131 production start.  Still I was happy to find a dealer stock car which I was able to configure.  There is one other dealer stock car that I know of but that was spec locked.  None of the other main Southern dealers had stock 250 cars coming only 240s.  

250 Cup FE is great value. For £5400 more than 240, you get the carbon bucket seats, choice of alcantara/leather interior, lightweight battery and plastic back window - about £5k worth of stuff

@Hangar 111How do you do “run in” the race cars? Clearly not 600 miles of gentle driving within rev limits.

Crosspost of the list I started maintaining:

Cup250FE 
CocoPops - Isotope Green / Red Interior / Black Wheels 
08sag - Met Orange / Silver Interior / Black Wheels
JG250 - Vivid Green / Silver Interior / Black Wheels
Jonnyboy - Metallic Grey
TonyKL - Fire Red
Alunavegg - Daytona Blue
AndyM - Daytona Blue
Baefi - Vivid Green
SuzyH - Pearl yellow

Sport240FE
Cyph3r - Burnt Orange / Anthracite Wheels
Happyclappygiraffe - Epsom Green / Tan leather interior / black wheels 
Andrew190783 - Azure Blue / Black wheels 
Trebor_UK - Red / Anthracite Wheels 

Does anyone know if it is sold out? I won’t buy one but am curious.

how many do we think they will produce then?

I’d guess at less than 50 Cup250FE?

2-3 per Uk dealer?

I think some Uk dealers have only one Cup allocated - I was told (reliably I think) that there are only 22 Elise Cups allocated to the UK