Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Carbon Diffuser finisher, where? - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC/Other - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Carbon Diffuser finisher, where?

Hi Folks 

My beloved motherland has its retarded citizens welcomed me.... (see the pic)

I'm gonna repair the rear clam fibreglass but the Diffuser Finisher has been also hit, and is broken in 2 places , next to one of the rear parking sensors and at the bottom (non visible) part , I was thinking of repair if it is possible , if I have to replace it I would pay a bit more (not in Lotus obvs) and get a carbon rear diffuser finisher

I haven't been been to find a place to buy it apart from here and it looks a bit dodgy to me

https://www.the-chariot.com/shop/exige-430-cup-carbon-fibre-rear-diffuser-finisher/

Do you have any references or know any other place where I can buy it from 

Regards

Bumper.jpg

Edited by cuprapw
  • Sad 1

You can get the carbon rear diffuser finisher here :

https://www.deroure.com/partinfo.asp?MAK=1&MDL=40&TBL=11922&SMA=0&SMO=0&ST=B132U1315F&SC=1&PBID=1483594

The web site "the-chariot" seems to provide high quality products 🤨 but I agree all prices look to be bargains (however I don't know about shipping costs and export taxes, and VAT ? )

https://www.facebook.com/chariotmotorsports

Edited by fjc27
  • Like 1

https://www.deroure.com/partinfo.asp?MAK=1&MDL=40&TBL=11922&SMA=0&SMO=0&ST=B132U1315F&SC=1&PBID=1483594

£1344  😐 (I guess plus VAT on top of that...), not sure what sort of evil weed lotus is smoking when they set prices

Edited by cuprapw

26 minutes ago, cuprapw said:

£1344  😐 (I guess plus VAT on top of that...), not sure what sort of evil weed lotus is smoking when they set prices

And I'll remind again as very few people seem to realise/remember, that our good CEO, Mr. @Bibs , can order you stuff too, usually a little cheaper as well.  

• Like 1

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Ouch, that's rotten mate, sorry to hear it. 

As Andy said, TLF have a full dealer account with Lotus and I can source your parts. FFM's get a 10% discount too. If you're interested, please pop me a PM with what you need and I'll get you a quote together :)

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

2 hours ago, Bibs said:

Ouch, that's rotten mate, sorry to hear it. 

As Andy said, TLF have a full dealer account with Lotus and I can source your parts. FFM's get a 10% discount too. If you're interested, please pop me a PM with what you need and I'll get you a quote together :)

Thank you :), I will definitely take this in account 

2 hours ago, C8RKH said:

People don't take responsibility any more. They really don't give a shit. Sadly, this seems to be the way society is going but my observation is that these "scumbags" are usually the first to complain/shout when stuff like this happens to them.

I've seen three incidents in the past 2 years in Supermarket car parks where someone has hit another car and drive off. Each time, I took down the two reg numbers, went into the Supermarket and asked them to announce over the tannoy "if the owner of car reg xxxxxx, could contact customer services" where I waited and handed over the details and my details. 2 of the cases I know for definite were followed up on as I was contacted by Insurance companies for statements to support the claims which I provided.

I might be a miserable old b@stard who rants a lot, but I do hate scumbags who just do damage and run off! I'm sure I could have a real rant about this, but I won't! :)

100% agree, sadly nowadays people just want rights and not take responsibility

• Like 1

The workshop just told me that both the clam and diffuser finisher are repairable 😅

It is really sad we can't enjoy our cars wherever we want because of scumbags like the one who hit my Exige... unless it is in a secured parking or the car is in my sight I won't take the exige out and use my old megane 16v

• Like 1