Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Stainless Esprit front bumper mounting brackets - Page 3 - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Stainless Esprit front bumper mounting brackets

tomcattom

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM

@Erikl just in case it wasn't clear in my last message, I'm happy to share the CAD files free of charge on the basis of the conditions above.

• Like 1

Norfolk Mustard S4s #1 :)

• Gold FFM

I'll see what postage to the states is likely to cost early next week and if its not obscene I'll enquire about prices for six sets.

• 1 month later...
  • Gold FFM

I started looking @MrDangerUS and got as far as finding that the Royal Mail can't ship them due to weight and value, but I've not looked elsewhere yet. Got sidetracked by other things going on in life. Currently looking now to see what alternatives I can find.

• Gold FFM

Looks like a single set shipped via Parcel Force's Global Priority service (3-4 days delivery) with sufficient insurance would cost about £40 per set plus import tax and custom clearances charges upon arrival. Trying to see if I can find out what those charges are likely to be - its been a while since I've done internation shopping of anything.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you Tom,

That is quite reasonable. Don't worry about any customs or import tax at the receiving end. It is a buyer's responsibility.

How do you want to handle this project? Let's keep boring commercial details of the Forum. Please PM me:    mrdangerus at hotmail dot com.

Thank you

John

MrDangerUS

• 3 weeks later...