Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
birthday madness - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

birthday madness

bigsi

well on sat the 11th its camerons first birthday, and i have spent the evening organising bits and pieces under orders to get ready for this weekend. i am s looking forward to a house full of small screaming little people, multiple nappy changes and all the madness that goes with it!!! were going to have his party on the sunday as its easier for everyone

kellys gone mental with banners, bunting ballons etc and thats just for starters!!

luckily i have just got a bulk rder of prozac in so im sorted. so apart from looking forward to pinching the strawberry jelly and ice cream and cammys first birthday... roll on the madness!!!

mind you saying that we are going to wheel the big arse bbq out later in the evening and have a massive bbq and party for the adults, with lots of booze and stuff.. so if your in the area your welcome to join us ;)

Edited by bigsi

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gold FFM

Happy days Si. All good memories though. Thanks for the invite but might be 'drowing sorrows' myself as some other old git arrives at a zero this weekend.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Have a good one ,time flys so fast when you have kids .our little bundle of joy is now a teenager .....scary...but she is a great kid but it does not seem five minutes ago she was still in nappies .cheers mike

Doesn't it just! My oldests 18th next week, middle's 16th the week after and some old farts 40th the week after that.

Oh and MJK's on the 24th! Have a lovely suprise of one of Rob C's storyboards that he did specially for dad, all framed up. It looks stunning!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Crikey! That year's gone quickly. Hope all had a good time and that the adults (and house) have recovered.

Jelly and ice cream next year. :lol:

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE