Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Exige 410 metallic grey - V6 Exige Projects & Upgrades - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Exige 410 metallic grey

Looks fantastic. Congratulations.

Before I bought mine I enquired about a 410 in that colour but it had already sold.

Nice list of planned modifications too. 

• Like 1

Some interior pics would be nice too. Car looks stunning.

• Like 1

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Hello,

I received my 4 carbon elements. The finish seems impeccable.
But ... how do you install them ... If any of you can help me remove the Shifter top, the Airbag Cover, the Climate Control Surround and the Door Pulls that would be great! I can't wait to be able to install them and if I can do it myself without going through a garage I will be happy and can post pictures to you ;)

Carbon elements:

IMG_1139.thumb.jpg.2f5514c7c6f74fa036b0c95c261335df.jpg

Actual interior:

IMG_1140.thumb.jpg.b0d839e80d06435d22165036e608cb03.jpgIMG_1143.thumb.jpg.223d8490761912d61d38e9330e48d659.jpg

Shu

• Like 2

Hello,

The garage advised me against doing so, the pipe must not remain in the open air.
The easiest and most secure is to pinch the hose. You can use the loop of a bridle to do it and it's even easier !!

13EE0EBE-FED3-4A8E-B7CE-37D0FB5237C6.thumb.jpeg.7af9ffe32f49fe84213b1ac484ee6b41.jpeg

Shu

Hi @Theshur, This may help if you plan to do the work yourself. @Arun_D posted the the service manual for the Exige S V6.

Your Exige 410 will be identical for the parts you plan to change over. To get you started the air bag panel is covered on page 460. You will need to order 4 off replacement clips from DeRoure.com, part number B121U011F, as these are sacrificial and will break when the panel is removed.

Hope this helps.

Looks lovely @Theshur

• Like 1

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

On 11/05/2021 at 09:56, Theshur said:

Hello,

The garage advised me against doing so, the pipe must not remain in the open air.
The easiest and most secure is to pinch the hose. You can use the loop of a bridle to do it and it's even easier !!

13EE0EBE-FED3-4A8E-B7CE-37D0FB5237C6.thumb.jpeg.7af9ffe32f49fe84213b1ac484ee6b41.jpeg

Shu

more elegant and also cheap method, cut the hose anywhere and use a aquaristic valve:

https://www.amazon.de/sourcingmap®-Edelstahl-Aquarium-Kontrolle-Fließen/dp/B01GW5M2CA

yes, I saw this solution but it is temporary, I will install the button that will allow me to control from the cockpit as on the 350. The garage confirm me it’s OK (only in 410, it’s not possible on 430).
So I do not want to cut the pipe ;)

Shu

• 1 month later...
23 hours ago, Theshur said:

only problem, the indicators are faster than normal ..

AKA ‘hyperflashing’. You need a resistor in the circuit. Contact Greg @GRPand he’ll tell you which one & where it needs to go. 

• 2 weeks later...