Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Arggghhh Medic I'm Hit! - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Arggghhh Medic I'm Hit!

Kimbers

Ok...please don't laugh cause I is injured but I suppose I can see the funny side...... :whistle:

I had just parked up my bike and walked into the garage to put my helmet away when I trod on one of my sons water guns and it went out from under my feet. As I landed I tried to grab the door, breaking my little finger on bending it back to the knuckle (at least thats what my wife said the swelling and fact it's gone black means). As I bounced off the door I distinctly remember thinking "This is really gonna hurt now" as I landed, back first, on my sons bikes.

I lay there for a minute swearing and crying in equal measure and finally picked myself up and went inside to see my personal nurse. On walking into the bedroom I dropped my trousers to see the damamge and stood on the upturned plug from the DVD player and sat heavily onto the bed, swearing again. My wife promptly popped up with "don't sit on the hair straighteners, they're on!" At which time I was just beggining to wonder who was cooking pork......and added a burnt arse to the long list of injuries:

Broken pinkie, Sore spine, huge Bruise already on my thigh, bruised sole of my foot, burnt buttock and finally a very stiff elbow.

So now I want some simpathy....not :( or :welcome: or :( and definately not :respect:

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And some TV presenters would either pay good money to display on prime time the video of that happening, or , pay good money for the vidoe of that to not be displayed of it hapening to them.

There's no point in expecting sympathy, when one of my colleagues has a bike crash a couple of years ago (both car and bike badly damaged, but he came into work a day later), i was going to inflate balloons and display them tied in pairs, one black, one blue.

Andy.

At least it's all low speeed, walking stuff, just be carefull with the spine.

:whistle:

Hilarious Mr K, I had to muffle my laugh as it is early Sun morning here and everyone is still asleep.

I hope you didn't damage your bike helmet on the way down, and you get complimentary breakfast on the weekend.

It's going to hurt operating the clutch Mon,

Iain

Edited by iainskea

• Gold FFM

Think that would have made a good sequence in one of the 'Carry On' films.

Sounds like a good :whistle: needed matey.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

OMG THAT WAS QUITE A HILARIOUS ANECDOTE!!! FABULOUS STORY.... you should write to Readers Digest with that one... maybe win some cash!

Modifying esprit's.. now that's fun..

PS... I AM NOT A CERTIFIED MECHANIC.. I Have chosen to help those in need, in the past and must not be construed as being a certified technician.

if dont want anyone to laugh, dont tell anyone... ha ha

get well soon

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

Glad to hear that i am not the only person cursed with bad luck.

That must of been painful and not in the slightest bit funny.

:):o:o :laughing: :lol:

2009 World Singstar Champion

No I don't like the Europa, Evora or Exos.

"Like a cockmonkey with 3 cocks."

SLEG_Rog.jpg

Oh god do I ever ache today. Got my fingers strapped up now and my middle finger looks bigger than my thumb! Nice, thanks for all the sympathy :lol:

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Really sorry to see that you hurt yourself in such an embarrassing way.

No. I couldn't do it. Thought I could type that with a straight face but I failed.

Sometimes it's better to stay in bed. At least you didn't fall off your bike. That would have been embarassing.

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

Really sorry to see that you hurt yourself in such an embarassing way.

No. I couldn't do it. Thught I could type that with a straight face but I failed.

Sometimes it's better to stay in bed. At least you didn't fall off your bike. That would have been embarassing.

He probably needs the safety sides in bed to stop him falling out, landing on something, breaking his nose as he hits the floor etc.

Andy