Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
BBQ at Dave and Megans, all welcome. - Page 4 - UK - Bucks/Essex/Herts/Cambs Group - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

BBQ at Dave and Megans, all welcome.

Just wanted to thank the legend @Dave Freeman and the wonderful Megan. 
The effort you make to bring us all together is amazing. Sharing your beautiful home with us for a couple of days and showing such hospitality. 
You also managed to make Michelle’s birthday one to remember. Thank you both. Xxx

Suspension, brakes, chipped, chargecooler rad and pump,injectors,ignition coils and leads, BOV, highflow cat and zorst, Translator and tie rods, Head lights, LEDs to tail lights and interior,Polybushes to entire front end, Rad fans, rad grill, front end refurb with aluminium spreaderplates and galvanised bolts. Ram air, uprated fuel pump, silicone hoses through out, wheels refurbed and powder coated,much more, all maintenance.

On 30/08/2021 at 10:23, Sparky said:

Blimey, I don't remember that at all.  What was I doing?  I see I had some Ugandan gin with me.

you didn’t look that drunk to me !

You were inspecting Wayne’s latest self installed mod.

• Like 1

Long time Lotus admirer, recent owner

On 06/07/2021 at 09:29, Dave Freeman said:

Hi all, we are having a BBQ on Saturday the 28th August and all are welcome, from 2.00pm onwards stay over if you want to camp and enjoy a BBQ breakfast. Bring your favourite booze and something to cremate on the BBQ, we will supply beer, soft drinks and salad, bread etc.

Please enter your name so we can confirm numbers.

1. Dave and Megan

Hi Megan and Dave, firstly many thanks to you both for you hospitality and welcome to your home on the 28th. I had a great time and am sure everyone else did, judging by the many comments posted.

Thanks to everyone who had anything to do with the organisation of the event I really enjoyed it, the food and company was excellent. I especially enjoyed the convoy drive there following Dave's Elan through the country lanes. My old girl showed her pace well. Thanks also to everyone who said such nice things about my car, they made me fell very proud.