Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Souvenir Shirts - Lotus Factory '40 years of Production' Day - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Souvenir Shirts

There are 3 types of shirts available for the event this year. The 2 types of polo shirts will be 'souvenir' shirts with the event listed on the chest and the Pit Shirts will be just with your name/car and forum address on the sleeve.

DEADLINE FOR ORDERING IS 5PM ON FRIDAY 31ST AUGUST!

Available are:

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To have them in Green or Green/Yellow would have meant having them especially made for us, with a min order of 50 and cash up front so I decided that I couldn't do that, sorry!

Lotus Classic merchandise is grey too so it's in keeping :thumbsup:

Sorry mate but with the colours is the first the main colour and the second the not-so-main colour :thumbsup:

I.e if I go for yellow/black in the GT pit shirt does this mean the body will be Norfolk Mustard and the shoulders/arms be black?

Just want to be sure before placing my order.

Cheers,

Graham.

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

I've spoken with Alex and we'll sort that out, I'd added a typo into the paypal address. Can anyone else who ordered prior to my previous post please get in touch. Thanks :whistle:

It's all working fine now though so get your order in :thumbsup:

Errr? :thumbsup:

I kill you, your momma and your dadda.................. :whistle:

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Dude, can I get a normal one this year? It's just I don't want to fork out for something I want only for it to turn up in Pink.....yet again...if it's gonna be pink then I refuse to pay for it and will sulk in a corner somewhere............... :thumbup:

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Bibsy, what if I want a shirt...Even though I can't make the event. How would I do that with shipping? They sure are smart looking shirts!

Artie

89 White Esprit SE

...a few little upgrades....

93 RX7.....Silverstone

....slightly modded...Muahaha...

New Addition:

1990 300ZX TT......Hmmm

Am I invisible or somethink? Everytime I mention no pink shirt everyone changes the subject! :thumbup: