Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Oil presssure sender out of stock - Engine/Ancilliaries - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Oil presssure sender out of stock

hspeck

My car is a 1989 X180 2.2 NA. I needed to replace my oil pressure sender but found out from a few suppliers that it is currently out of stock, and they do not know when it will become available again.

Lotus p/n is B082N6062F  https://www.sjsportscars.com/parts-and-accessories/B082N6062F.htm

Are there any other suitable replacement? 

I know the original is a VDO unit, but I do not have the VDO p/n.

saw one in this thread, but i think it is not suitable for the newer Esprits..

Thanks

The sender specification is 0-10 bar, 10 - 184 ohms with low oil pressure tell-tale switch ( 1.2 +/- 0.15 bar), M10 x 1 thread, tapered, short.

I think someone posted previously that the VDO 360-081-030-112C could be a possible alternative but its low oil pressure tell-tale switch is 1.35 +/- 0.15 bar and it may have a parallel thread.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sailorbob said:

The sender specification is 0-10 bar, 10 - 184 ohms with low oil pressure tell-tale switch ( 1.2 +/- 0.15 bar), M10 x 1 thread, tapered, short.

I think someone posted previously that the VDO 360-081-030-112C could be a possible alternative but its low oil pressure tell-tale switch is 1.35 +/- 0.15 bar and it may have a parallel thread.

Thanks. 

I will try to find if there is anything similar.