Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Type 134 - Page 2 - Lotus Type 134 - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Type 134

eUKenGB

See from the image posted by  kusakusa  in the type 133 thread, that type 134 has a launch in 2024 and delivery in 2026, seems a long time away. Any volume sales being reached in 2027.  Was hoping it may be earlier.

Here's a render for the car from Autoevolution, It is mostly speculative evidently and fairly conservative as they used Type 132 Eletre design on a Mazda CX3 for sizing and proportion, still very cohesive.

It would make for very stylish baby carrier in my humble opinion but not the most Lotus thing out there.

However In a recent instagram post of/from/for Lotus Tech Creative Centre, they showed a glimpse of a very rakish coupe-SUV.  That one would make quite a splash i believe.

Screenshot 2023-02-03 at 09-47-30 Lotus Cars (@lotuscars) • Instagram photos and videos.png

Edited by NedaSay
  • Like 2

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Seems very little info is escaping about this model. Simply resizing an Eletre image is not terribly helpful. Again, I wish Lotus were not so secretive. Knowing what is in the pipeline can make a huge difference to one's buying decisions. As I've said before, keeping everything so secret is more likely to make people look elsewhere.

Do we actually know ANYTHING about the 134?

Will it be Macan sized? Smaller? Larger? Intended price point?

• Like 1
“You can’t have too many bikes"

If I have read page 33 correctly Emira ICE production to end 2026

Darryl & Sue

Proud to drive and own since new a true British supercar the Evora GT430

• 2 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

I suspect that was written when it was supposed to start in Q2 2022 though.....

My Lotus History - 1998 Elise S1 (sold) - 1993 Esprit S4 (sold) - 2004 Elise S2 111S (sold) - 1995 M100 Elan S2 (sold) - 2014 Evora S IPS Sports Racer (sold) - 2023 Emira i4 First Edition V6 Auto (Touring Chassis, Hethel Yellow, Full Black Pack, Black Alcantara /Yellow Stitch interior and Steering Wheel, Yellow Calipers, Privacy Glass, Tracker)

• 3 months later...
  • Gold FFM
  • Like 1

My Lotus History - 1998 Elise S1 (sold) - 1993 Esprit S4 (sold) - 2004 Elise S2 111S (sold) - 1995 M100 Elan S2 (sold) - 2014 Evora S IPS Sports Racer (sold) - 2023 Emira i4 First Edition V6 Auto (Touring Chassis, Hethel Yellow, Full Black Pack, Black Alcantara /Yellow Stitch interior and Steering Wheel, Yellow Calipers, Privacy Glass, Tracker)

• 2 months later...

Macan EV is there.. I think Lotus has a good chance in beating a Porsche head on for maybe the first time.. Go for it Lotus!

PS: Not that I would ever buy a SUV... 😉

• Like 1
For the few who know the difference

From Top Gear article re type 135,  type 134 looks to have a more reasonable price..

Currently referred to as the Type 134, an electric SUV that’s smaller than the Eletre will be unveiled later this year, with deliveries slated to start in 2026. That will be Lotus’ big volume seller, with an entry price of around £55,000 and target sales figures of between 80,000 and 90,000 cars per year. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Check out the Hyndai Ionic 5 N.. wow.... Would take that over an Macan anyday..
That is was Lotus should do....

For the few who know the difference

• Gold FFM

650ps (641 bhp), 0-60 in 5.1 seconds and £65K OTR - given that type 134 is a smaller variant of the Eletre platform, rumoured to start at £55k I suspect they might.... 😉

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • Gold FFM

Instagram today - Type 134 maybe?

Untitled.jpg.c7af537771c5dd2a17594ab579ff87ba.jpg

No, Bibs posted elsewhere...

It's a Design Week thing at Piccadilly. I've not had an invite. 

https://londondesignfestival.com/activities/the-lotus-theory