Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Priority Customer, placing order this winter? - Emira Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Priority Customer, placing order this winter?

landsteam

Received an email today from Lotus, saying I'm a priority customer and configuring and completing the order in the winter. (didn't say winter of what year)

I am to receive a 1st edition car? Or everyone with a deposit receives the same email, all of us a priority customers?

Thank you for becoming a priority Emira customer.

You’re in the fast lane and we’ll let you know first about any important Emira updates as they occur.

In the meantime, you can look forward to configuring your car and completing your order in the Winter.

Welcome to Emira. Not just another sports car. The other sports car. 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gold FFM

I suspect you’re in the USA - US members on other forums have been getting this email text - it might be an idea to update your location in your account 😉

My Lotus History - 1998 Elise S1 (sold) - 1993 Esprit S4 (sold) - 2004 Elise S2 111S (sold) - 1995 M100 Elan S2 (sold) - 2014 Evora S IPS Sports Racer (sold) - 2023 Emira i4 First Edition V6 Auto (Touring Chassis, Hethel Yellow, Full Black Pack, Black Alcantara /Yellow Stitch interior and Steering Wheel, Yellow Calipers, Privacy Glass, Tracker)

I asked if first edition numbers were limited and this was the response…

There is not a set limit of vehicles that will be produced, however there is a time limit on the ordering window for FE Emira. For example, if we receive 8000 deposits by March then we will make 8000; rather than capping at only 7500.”

• Gold FFM
11 hours ago, landsteam said:

Its up to my dealer and if I made their cut for 1st editions cars. I think they only can order a certain amount of cars?

They have a quota allocated by Lotus for 2022.  After that they will have a quota for 2023.