Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
I'm back! - Page 2 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

I'm back!

Kimbers

And all over 40 should have annual medical with blood and urine tests. Prevention is significantly better than cure and catching stuff early is critical, prostate cancer in particular. Urine test will pick up prostate issues, don't worry about invasive tests they aren't necessary though a colonoscopy is wise every 5 years over 50. 

NHS historically is about cure and care not prevention, though that has changed with women (breast and cervical tests) and will slowly alter for blokes but it's years away. So if you can afford £300 to £400, go private. NHS doctors generally won't see you unless you have symptoms.

Read this:

https://prostatecanceruk.org/get-involved/raise-the-roof/jools-holland-s-prostate-cancer-story 

Justin 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Kimbers, I haven't had the pleasure of meeting you, but if I did, my advice to you would be to be good to yourself. Otherwise, you may not have enough good to share out to those who need it.

• Gold FFM

With my attention having been somewhat distracted in recent weeks, I've only just got round to catching up with all the other goings-on in TLF-world.

Jeez, Tony, I'm really sorry to hear about your health scare and hope you're now well on the mend.

I also hope that you are taking it as a timely warning shot across your bows? None of us is immortal and we work to live not the other way round.

Take care mate.

• Like 1