Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
"Sunday Worship" Breakfast meet yesterday and suggest in future sometimes - UK - LEGS (Lotus Enthusiast Group Scotland) - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

"Sunday Worship" Breakfast meet yesterday and suggest in future sometimes

LEGS is too quiet these days due to WhatApp being easier I suspect so thought I get posting.

Well a few of us who were in touch on the WhatsApp group made it along to Sunday Worship yesterday organised by Classic Car Tours and managed to keep the Lotus name up there.  Photos from the photographer can be seen here

The meet was at the But & Ben in Croftamie not far North of Glasgow.  There were Parks of Hamilton dealer demo's along from McLaren and Maserati although nothing from the Lotus side as they have nothing to sell partly and partly as they still haven't appointed somebody to be the Lotus "agent"  as looking for somebody with the right passion for the brand.  Not sure if that is what Lotus expects their dealer go-between to be called or if Sales Person is still applicable?  I was talking to the General Manager covering Maserati and Lotus and they hope to start being more involved once the Emira's start coming through.  Drives and maybe a breakfast etc.  I think he said he was expecting the Dealer Demo in late May.

If anybody wants to put a date in the diary the next Sunday Worship is 1st May so suggest we try and get a few more of us along for that months Breakfast Club.  Spaces are limited by car park size.  http://www.classic-car-tours.com/

• Like 2

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM

I've got my name down, and paid my subs, for the next one - gives me an excuse to get out of the house for an hour or two doing something else other than hospital visits, not that I begrudge my good lady any of these brief periods together of course.

• Like 1

Hi David,

I'll look forward to seeing you again after a long break.  I haven't seen the restyle yet either in the flesh so to speak.

• Like 1

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

• 1 month later...

Just a bump up for this.  

At least 3 of us will be there now as David above, myself and my son in his Exige 350 Sport are signed up.  You can't turn up on the day and have to make contact in advance if anybody thinking about it and numbers are limited. £10 for a car and 1 person which gets you a coffee and a bacon or whatever buttie.