Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
breakswitch change ... how to clip it out? - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC/Other - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

breakswitch change ... how to clip it out?

Hi,

my Evora 410 Sport IPS 2017 shows the "drive stability light" in the dashboard. Also it went into limp mode.

Out of the forum´s knowledge I guess it would be wise to start the work by simply changing the breakswitch first.

Then maybe reset the ECU and clean the throttle sensor too and secure the cables with a cable tie (as I did with my S before, but there it was sometimes limp mode with gear and engine lights).

And here I have now a simple embarassing question:

How to disassemble the breakswitch from its seat? It is clipped in but I can not find any release.

Thank you for any help 🙂

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gold FFM
2 hours ago, Steffen_Leitgeb-LSWGmbh said:

How to disassemble the breakswitch from its seat? It is clipped in but I can not find any release.

Rotate the switch 90 degrees to release from its mount bracket.

Dave