Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Foxes!!!!! - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Foxes!!!!!

Spinney

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM

Brilliant, made me chuckle 😂

The thing is I can hear them bloody fox things, my neighbour has one and it is hideous as I walk past, so at least its not a waste of money because if I am ever in Hampshire with a shovel & have a weird, must dig a hole moment, I will pick someone else's garden!! 

I can deal with the holes its the fact they shit everywhere that does my head in! To be fair our Maine Coon chases them off if you let him out 

We had the same problem with Moles. They just laughed in my face, massive mole hills, traps dug up, rude messages left, the garden was like a 1st world war battle field. I was banned from using this but I am sure it would have worked - should work on foxes too.

We've noticed the foxes around here are a lot bolder this year. We're seeing a lot during the day and they seem to not be interested in running away when you spot them nearby. 

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

They have been a nightmare this year pulling up plants and digging everywhere. Most of the damage has been done by cubs as they only want to play. I have loads of cones fall every year so I put them in front of plants and they now play with them rather than the plants.

Seems to have worked so far.

A sure way to deter foxes is erm......the piss of an adult male human.

Well known fact that is amongst allotment holders....

Dave.

8 hours ago, Dave Eds said:

A sure way to deter foxes is erm......the piss of an adult male human.

Well known fact that is amongst allotment holders....

But your piss usually contains too much beer Dave 😉 The foxes would get pissed rather than pissed off 🍺

I watched one get chased away by the Cockerill in the field behind my house the other day!

They are very opportunistic killers and don't think he liked being attacked. 

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer