Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Hello just bought some 19 inch hre 845r rims for my 2001 V8 what do you guys think - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Hello just bought some 19 inch hre 845r rims for my 2001 V8 what do you guys think

Modelfabio557

Ordered 15 mm spaces for the front by SCC and 25 mm for the back by h&r . now I'm waiting and I just want everybody's opinion for fun thanks everyone .I'm gonna Include the specs I bought these used they were from a Ferrari 360 with the same lug pattern 5x108 at my shop rad exotics. 🙂

IMG_9658.jpg

IMG_9657.jpg

IMG_9655.jpg

IMG_9654.jpg

IMG_9653.jpg

image2.jpeg

image1.jpeg

image0.jpeg

Screenshot_20220717-235705.png

• Like 1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I appreciate the comment Mike but I was looking for some fun opinions and comments from people considering these are super lightweight gorgeous rims on a beautiful restored V8. Any other forum would have had allot of people chime in. Considering they weigh a lot less than the Saturn rims this is an upgrade and performance and looks also

Edited by Modelfabio557

There you go keep the opinions coming I know I have a first place Exotics award for this car with that paint work and the people love it everywhere it goes but I guess that's because I'm in United States maybe in the UK people just like the OEM look to the vehicles I'm not quite sure because this is a gorgeous vehicle and I get nothing but compliments Everywhere I Go by the way you know the hre rims are the top of the line most beautiful and expensive rims on the market and anybody that knows the rims would not say 19 inch rims are big 19s were big back in the 2000s now cars are running 21s and 22s and also I'm not too quite fond of what you've done and chopping up the OEM Esprit that you have but that's just my opinion I still love ya 😉

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

First time I see spray-on-mud used on a Lotus! Usually it's on mall crawling Jeeps. 😄 

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

It gets a WTF from me too. Pimp my ride 🤔

But if you like it and the rest of the USA likes it too who cares what anyone else thinks? But, you did ask for opinions.

Edited by Rambo

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

@Modelfabio557  Did I see you car in for an engine rebuild with Top Gear Autoworks?   What happened?

1996 Esprit V8, 1998 Esprit V8 GT, 1999 Esprit S350 #002 (Esprit GT1 replica project), 1996 Esprit V8 GT1 (chassis 114-001), 1992 Lotus Omega (927E), 1999 Esprit V8SE, 1999 Esprit S350 #032, 1995 Esprit S4s, 1999 Esprit V8 GT (ex-5th Gear project), 1999 Esprit V8SE ('02 rear)

1999 S350 #002 Esprit GT1 replica