Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Copthorne Prep Charity Car Show 11Sep22 - Regions & Events - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Copthorne Prep Charity Car Show 11Sep22

GJ77

On behalf of the kids at Copthorne Prep School, West Sussex, we invite you to register for our inaugural charity car show taking place 11SEP22.

Some Lotus drivers have already signed up via FB groups/my previous post on TLFs but adding here also fgo. We have 80 cars registered overall as of today including 7 generations of Corvette, a Pontiac Satellite, Panhards, Lamborghini's, McLaren's, R8's, Sebring's, numerous Aston Martins's and a Ford Model B! 

We have 30 slots remaining so please register asap. 

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/copthorne-prep-charity-car-show-2022-registration-388904492807?keep_tld=1

Raffles prizes include 2 Lotus Factory tour tickets, 4 tickets to Aston Martin Heritage Trust Museum, 2 tickets to Brooklands, 2x Passenger Laps at Merc-World, and £200 vouchers for Goodwood as main prizes. 

Many thanks for the support as the event cannot be a success without you, the drivers!

Gavin
Lead Organiser 
Copthorne Prep Car Show Team

ps - in an attempt to promote the show, I nabbed a slot in the PREMIER GT paddock at the British Motor Show last week - to my surprise the 380 Cup was called up for some parade laps on the area where Mike Brewer paid it some nice compliments.

Image.jpeg

• Like 2

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM

Signed up and looking forward to this.  An interesting variety of cars taking part.  Hope we get a few more Lotus participants.  I'll be bringing my S1 Exige.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The Event is fully sold out. 125 cars from over 25 different manufacturers covering nearly 90yrs of motoring. There is a reserve list if anyone still interested to come but no guarantees tickets will become available.

Thank you to those Lotus drivers who are supporting the event and see you on the 11th Sept.

Gav

• Like 2