Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
LEF Stand - Lotus Factory '40 years of Production' Day - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

LEF Stand

On our stand, we will have our cars which I have selected and can also have some other stuff. We'll be supplied with a table and chairs and can bring banners, powerpoint, extra display material and can sell merchandise.

Simon, can you please PM me exactly what you're bringing so I can organise the rest (and Lotus need to know, H&S and all that) and can anyone please put forward any suggestions and ideas for what else we can have on the stand?

Thanks.

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this an under cover area Bibs... just thinking about PC's and the weather?

Anyone booked some decent weather for the weekend yet?

At the Grampian Transport Museum up here they do what they call

<_<:evil:;)

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

can we have the girl who plays the cheerleader in "Heroes" please

hayden_panettiere_1.jpg

Edited by esprit350

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

Or how about Laura and some of the other LEF ladies ?

What a pity cameras are banned..........phwoar

Bibs

Graham.

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

Damn that's a pity.

See you're on post 69.

Significant ?................or just another milestone <_<

Graham

Bibs

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

can we have the girl who plays the cheerleader in "Heroes" please

hayden_panettiere_1.jpg

Ohhhhhh, I've arrived. She is sooooo hot and 19 now apparantly! <_<

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

• Gold FFM

Are we on hard standing or grass? :thumbsup:

How much room/space do we have? :question:

Is this another outing for the LEF gazebo? :question:

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

All the club stands are inside factory 8 which I believe is where the production line comes to an end, ie where they finish off the current cars. We're not allowed the marquee (H&S!) so will have 3 cars parked up with a table and chairs, the rest is up to us :thumbsup:

what about a beemer and some nice Esprit Vids :thumbsup:

Ciao,

JB

'88 Excel SE - monaco white

'99 Elise 111 - azure blue �

'87 TurboEsprit - calypso red

'02 BMW 325ci convertible - diamond black

wwwlotusexceldebannernew300eu5.jpg

http://excelregister.lotusexcel.de

All the club stands are inside factory 8 which I believe is where the production line comes to an end, ie where they finish off the current cars. We're not allowed the marquee (H&S!) so will have 3 cars parked up with a table and chairs, the rest is up to us :thumbsup:

Thought we had 4 cars on the stand Bibs?

sure bring the beemer i will bring a chainsaw and a sledgehammer :thumbsup:

Better still bring the docs and I'll give you a tenner in part ex for a decent car.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

• 2 weeks later...

So, with the event a few days away our best suggestion is for male cheerleaders?

Can we please try and think of something sensible which can be done in short time in order for us to present ourselves to others in a favourable and professional light? I'd like LEF to look good and to look like we've put in some thought and not be embarrassed by other club stands. We're the biggest and the best, but we'll look like a shambles if we don't put some effort into this.

Ta. :whistle:

I want female cheerleaders please. Just as professional and more pleasing to the eye.

Regards,

Peter.

So, with the event a few days away our best suggestion is for male cheerleaders?

Can we please try and think of something sensible which can be done in short time in order for us to present ourselves to others in a favourable and professional light? I'd like LEF to look good and to look like we've put in some thought and not be embarrassed by other club stands. We're the biggest and the best, but we'll look like a shambles if we don't put some effort into this.

Ta. :whistle: