Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Golf @ Wensum Valley - Lotus Factory '40 years of Production' Day - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Golf @ Wensum Valley

On Saturday afternoon I intend to make use of the hotel facilities for a round of golf. I'll be tee-ing off c4pm once the stand has been set up at the factory.

For anyone wishing to play, green fees are

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Use to play golf with a guy who played off scatch, please note I'm at Mats' level if not worse, his party trick was to drive with his putter off a par 3 tee. Wrong handed, and could stick the ball within a foot, and normally 6 inches, of the cup. My jaw was quite sore by the end of the round scrapping along the ground. :thumbsup:

Edited by gghc87

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

LOL, I've never played before and might take a punt!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

• Gold FFM

Tee time booked 3.56pm on Sat. (They dont book after this time - bad light ect ect by the end of the round)

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

this is what Hethel thinks about golf....

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

golf bats, trolley, display stand, simon350, your luggage, simons luggage, you done some sort of boot mod?

tardis-large.jpg

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

Golf, Poker? whats next?

Knitting?

I'm only 35 for gods sake!

Is this turning into some kind of retirement weekend or what?

will the carpark be full of volvo's, diesel BMW's and Saab's?

I'll bring my dominoes and crib board just in case.

Oooh my back, etc etc...

blimey.

:lol:

You have to get with the program Paul,

I play golf, have volvo, like dominoes and turned 35 this year. Dont know when the pipe and beard arrives?? :lol:

S0006003.jpg

you know its still ok to be addicted to chocolate in older age, ask my mum

You have to get with the program Paul,

I play golf, have volvo, like dominoes and turned 35 this year. Dont know when the pipe and beard arrives?? :lol:

6th april 1972 right mate? Same as me!

:)

I drink real ale and can play crib. But i still giggle at the word poo,

find food products that look like willies funny, and watch 'starfleet'

on youtube.

Volvo's and golf is like signing yourself off from life mate, it's too

early an age for those as young as us, beware...

*also, golf is all full of daft hierarchy like the masons,

but with sticks, comedy socks and funny tank tops. probably.

I plan to go swimming when I get to the hotel, after lunch and washing the car first...

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

I plan on getting in some beers and watching England hopefully qualify for the quarter-finals by beating Samoa. On today's performance though, that will be a big ask :)

Either way, I should end up drunk.

Graham. :lol:

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

• Gold FFM
Is this turning into some kind of retirement weekend or what?

:lol:

If its cold at the factory, I have a tartan car rug if you need to keep those knees warm. :)

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

• 2 weeks later...

What a great golf match on Saturday afternoon :blush: such varied wildlife on the plains of Wensum.!!

Well done Ian and Paul and thanks for the beers, Bibs........ when you nailed that shot on the last hole (don't take the wife that far on holiday :angry: ) ........nice one!

I have to ask myself - 'do I feel lucky'?

• Gold FFM
the golf cart race was fun too!

At least we can say we won at something :blush: The fairways were a bit calm - Tony needs more waves.

Edited by mayesprit

Thanks for the game of golf on Sat ,it was nice to meet Bibs and Tony properly for the first time.I realy enjoyed the game.Tony you were smokin,Bibs you should be on telly.The skill you could make the ball go in any direction was awesome,you put the ball in places that a pro couldn't.Ian you like me by the end were getting it togther.I think they were lucky the light was fading.(in my dreams).The perfect weekend. Paul G.