Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Would this tire size fit on the front of a 2006 Elise? - Ride/Handling/Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Tyres - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Would this tire size fit on the front of a 2006 Elise?

Currently it has 215/40R17. The tire manufacturer of choice doesn't make that size. The closest one is a 205/45 which would have a 1/2 inch greater diameter. Would that size fit the front wheel wells?

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gold FFM

@atikovi Try this website: https://www.willtheyfit.com/

This is what it came up with based on a 17 inch wheel with the factory offset of 31mm for the front wheels of the Toyota powered Elise. I used the 195/50 R16 tyre size as fitted to my Elise R as the baseline.

215 40 R17.PNG

Lover of everything Lotus Cars and proud owner of production Evora No.75 (2nd UK customer specced car by VIN). Originally from the Far East....of Anglia, I read black box data for a living so that could explain a lot!

image.png.9db97d94b90c8d44f75911ca24efff36.png

• Gold FFM

That's interesting @atikovi. Are you running a square setup with 17" wheels all round on your Elise, or a staggered one with 17"front and 18" rear wheels?

Lover of everything Lotus Cars and proud owner of production Evora No.75 (2nd UK customer specced car by VIN). Originally from the Far East....of Anglia, I read black box data for a living so that could explain a lot!

• Gold FFM

Thanks @atikovi 👍

What wheel rim offsets are you running?