Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Exhaust time/ 2bular or alternative. - Page 2 - Engine & Ancilliaries/Gearbox - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Exhaust time/ 2bular or alternative.

Does anyone know if something happened to Jim? I placed my order 16 nov 2022 and still waiting for my exhaust. It’s been 9 days from his last email. 

Edited by dakm

On 31/03/2023 at 08:28, mik said:

Images and list of parts towards the bottom of THIS PAGE (which is page2).

(Note1: I haven't done this - I just found the thread)

(Note2: Out of interest I just spent 5mins pricing this up using Forge Motorsport for the hoses, and ebay for the other bits - other sellers are available and this was a very quick look - comes to around £184 inc vat excluding jubilee clips etc).

@Niffty951 - saw your comment on the BOE for sale thread - thought this could be of interest?

• Like 1

Update,👍 thanks folks for all feedback on my post, I've just had my 2Bular exhaust and de cat pipe fitted and it's absolutely transformed the car, as standard it was eerily quiet just not for me, now it makes a beautiful cultured sound, in my opinion it's a game changer and now sounds how it looks, so a big thank you to Jim for making each drive a laugh out moment, and that's what life's all about for me 👏👏

• Like 1

You are so lucky. I payed my order in november and still waiting for the tracking number to work 😒. How long did it take your order?

It’s been a long time without response from Jim….so i called but he insists it has been picked up by the courier.