Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Smoke me a kipper... - Page 2 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Smoke me a kipper...

Sparky

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM

Landed!  Can't find my bag though...

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Welcome home and look harder! No worries about paying for business class, as long as you find your bag 😊

Giddy in Hertfordshire 

• Gold FFM

Haha, don't be silly!  And I do in fact have the merchandise safely in hand.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

In fact, I let your new baby look out the window on approach over London.  You should have seen its little face light up.

• Haha 2

• Gold FFM

I can concur with Bibster on ^^^^ I am actually impressed how this deal was put together and executed in such a short space of time over WhatsApp including international delivery 

• Gold FFM

It's Watford Exotics' new international logistics division.  WEIL for short.  Oh, hang on...

• Gold FFM

You're correct, that's a very small division.  Let's hope I can keep it up.

• Gold FFM

I should never have kept it with that sweaty Danish cheese I also brought home.

• 1 month later...