Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Cam belt cover - Page 2 - Engine & Ancilliaries/Gearbox - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Cam belt cover

Go to solution Solved by EXCEL V8,

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
On 01/09/2023 at 04:39, Arthut said:

Hi Pete

"A pic of the panel would be helpful if you decide to use it and not sell"

Arthur

I'd love to see a pic of that panel also. I've got three and don't think any of mine have one left. Would be interesting to see if one could be fabricated.

Kenny

'89 Esprit, '77 Elite 503, '72 MGB, '95 XJ12, '10 Mini Cooper, '67 Imperial, '78 New Yorker, '76 Town & Country '73 Cessna 150

Well - I've looked everywhere and I can't find the front radiator air dam 🙁.  So either I've already given it away/sold it, or more likely - when I sold all my TVR parts last year the buyer thought that the panel was a TVR part and loaded it without me noticing (that's the last time I remember seeing it).

You can see the panel on SJ's website, albeit not a great photo.

Sorry guys.

Pete