Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Valuation for Insurance Purposes - Elite / Eclat / Excel Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Valuation for Insurance Purposes

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Club Lotus will do an insurance valuation. You'll need to be a member though. 

LotusBits I'm sure will do one for you. Worth asking, they are very expert in wedges. 

Justin 

Great car,  IMHO, the elite is the best looking Lotus.

As Justin says members of Club Lotus can get a valuation from them, the last time I had one, they needed a form filled in plus details of work done plus loads of pics and a cheque. And they do this by post, without needing to actually see the car. Their valuation is accepted by insurance companies such as Footman James and others who deal in classic cover. 

10 hours ago, jep said:

Club Lotus will do an insurance valuation. You'll need to be a member though. 

LotusBits I'm sure will do one for you. Worth asking, they are very expert in wedges. 

Justin 

Thanks Justin - that's really helpful.  Well if Lotusbits will do one that would be just fine!

Mike

• Like 1

10 hours ago, exeterjeep said:

Great car,  IMHO, the elite is the best looking Lotus.

As Justin says members of Club Lotus can get a valuation from them, the last time I had one, they needed a form filled in plus details of work done plus loads of pics and a cheque. And they do this by post, without needing to actually see the car. Their valuation is accepted by insurance companies such as Footman James and others who deal in classic cover. 

Many thanks Keith.  Really helpful to know.  The car's delivery paintjob was kermit green! I kind of wish that when my relative (who had the car from new) got it back on the road 10 years ago he'd preserved the original paintjob....i saw a lovely brown one on the Forum the other evening and thought the colours at the time actually would have been pretty standout!

Mike