Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Service for Evora in West/East Sussex - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Service for Evora in West/East Sussex

evora400

Hi

I am new to the forum, i bought an Evora 400 last year and looking for somewhere to get it serviced in west Sussex of east Sussex, any recommendations?

Thanks

Malcolm  

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM

You have main dealers (Caffyns) in Lewes (and Ashford) and also a good independant (that I personally use), Maidstone Sports Cars in Headcorn.

http://www.maidstonesportscars.co.uk/car-marques/lotus/modern-lotus/servicing-mot/evora/

Oh, welcome by the way! Post some pics of your car on the introductions section of the site :)

https://forums.thelotusforums.com/forum/15-introductions/

• Like 1

Welcome Malcolm - You've also got Bell & Colvill near by if you're after a main dealer and Back On Track in Guildford if you'd prefer an excellent independant. @Dan E has just got his GT410 back from them for a service.

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

• Gold FFM

First time I have used Back on Track I thought they were brilliant, its worth going just to see the Alfa they are giving a nut and bolt resto

Highly recommend them, Jez even bought me a coffee! 

• Gold FFM

@evora400 I stayed there whilst they serviced it, sat on the sofa, logged on to their wifi, done a bit of work & it was all done including brake fluid change in about 2 hours 

I have used Back on Track for a few years now and thoroughly recommend them.  They also service Ferrari’s too (should you ever need it!)