Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora audio wiring loom connectors for speakers/tweeters - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC/Other - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora audio wiring loom connectors for speakers/tweeters

Hopefully a quick & easy question.

I am currently upgrading the speakers on my 2010 Evora.  I have had to cut some wires to replace with the new speakers, and ideally I would like to re-use all the existing loom connections to save me re-running cables for everything.

However, I cannot for the life of me find where to get the connection blocks - see below, anyone know where they can be sourced from?  I am assuming the are of Alpine origin but if anyone knows different that would be helpful.

20240406_174713.jpg

20240406_184820.jpg

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

When I upgraded my speakers to Focal ones, doors and tweeters, I didn’t need to cut anything. My head unit was already upgraded from the 505 unit, that had the horrible detachable nav unit, to the Alpine 920r which the later Evoras had. Mine is also a 2010 car.

I did a similar upgrade to Whitey, I don't remember having to cut anything at the speaker end as I think they were just normal pish on blade type terminals on the actual speakers.

My speakers had the wires soldered on, so I had to cut the wires to get them out.

I would like to make up a brand new section of cable, rather than join the new and old together but given I can't trace the original getting I think that's my only option.