Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
What are you bringing to share with others? - Lotus Factory '40 years of Production' Day - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

What are you bringing to share with others?

Hi all,

Appologies if a similar thread has been started but Iam in a bit of a rush. I thought it would be useful if I started a thread whereby we posted what useful bits we are bringing with us to helps others.

I plan to bring my laptop with Gendan software if anyone has any trouble with their V8. I may also have free scan knocking around but this will mean bringing another laptop. Can anyone else bring theirs?

Also I'll bring my portable photo printer 6"x4" if anyone needs some photos processing?

I can also do large format printing, maybe even laminated. If people want to email a pctire of their car then I will get them printed in A3 in 170gsm free of charge in small numbers. A2, A1, A0 at cost because the price really jumps up!

Also if anyone wants tom tom 6 for their PDA, bring a spare memory card!

If anyone wants any bits off my site then shout now as time is running out. With limit time, I think I can only manage to get hold of clear indicators, dash masks, maybe dump valves, K&N filters (1 4 cyl in stock) & (2 V8's in stock), 4 headlight relay

Also if anyone has any deliveries from PNM, if I have space I'll squeeze it in!

My email address is davidawalters@btinternet.com

David Walters

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dave

I'm bringing a laptop with remote internet access and a projector. I also ordered some parts from Pete and I've not heard their in yet (secondary door seals and boot drain tubes/fittings). Just spoken to him and he's going to see if he can get them in time. If they arrive could you bring? As per my PM would really help if you take him back my exchange alternator.

You did ask......................!

Regards

Mat

post-1-0302470001278592957.jpg

We are coming by plane, so there is not much that I can bring...I could burn my Esprit vid (or any other Lotus video that I made so far) on DVD though, if anyone is interested...

Ciao,

JB

'88 Excel SE - monaco white

'99 Elise 111 - azure blue �

'87 TurboEsprit - calypso red

'02 BMW 325ci convertible - diamond black

wwwlotusexceldebannernew300eu5.jpg

http://excelregister.lotusexcel.de

Yes Mat,

Iam due into PNM saturday morning for other business, if the parts are in then I will bring with me. If your alternator fits in my car then I will take back.

I will be bringing quite a few things like framed photos and posters, projector screen, overnight bag, laptop and other stuff.

Does anyone need K&N/Green Cotton cleaning kits. I may be able to get hold of these.

Nice one Graham,

No point in Gazebo as they won't let me put it up but I'll be bringing the old faithful chair and table if it'll fit in!

Dave

Picnic table, gazebo and chairs Dave ? :)

Graham :rofl:

I plan to bring my laptop with Gendan software if anyone has any trouble with their V8. I may also have free scan knocking around but this will mean bringing another laptop. Can anyone else bring theirs?

Dave,

I'll bring my laptop and freescan cable. Not too sure how good the battery is though !, but should last long enough for a check over. I'll have my small toolbox with me as well, which is full to the brim with screwdrivers / pliers / small sockets etc .....

Martyn :rofl:

Me! What more could you possibly want!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Having problems? Hope Bib's car makes it there.

I need to get my car out, haven't driven it for ages! Don't know if the battery is still good. It's pissing down where Iam so it's difficult.

Dave

I'm bringing Bibs in a running Esprit :rant:

Do I win :)

Dave, if you need someone to put some miles on it leave it here and I'll sort it for you! :rant:

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

• Gold FFM
dead esprits on Sunday morning...

These are Lotus Esprits you are talking about! :) Wash your mouth out with soap and water.

Ok, I guess you are talking 'driver error' - leaving lights on ect ect. :rant:

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

That's why I don't use it a great deal to keep miles down :)

I do get out in it normally once a week even if it's to go around the block. Lately I've been either busy at work or on holiday.

Dave

Dave, if you need someone to put some miles on it leave it here and I'll sort it for you! :rant:

This small photo printer 6"x4" size, do I really need to bring it? Will it be getting used by anyother. Only real use is for people wanting to give out photos of other people they've taken. I supposed they could just email them?

I probably leave at home now.

Dave

That's why I don't use it a great deal to keep miles down :rant:

I do get out in it normally once a week even if it's to go around the block. Lately I've been either busy at work or on holiday.

Dave

For me, since i only bother if i can get out very early morning, my car

use has suffered since i moved back into town last year. I have to find

a weekend morning when i'm safe to drive, they are seldom...