Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Professional Car Photography - UK - LEGS (Lotus Enthusiast Group Scotland) - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Professional Car Photography

For those of you at Carfraemill for the last Breakfast Club you may remember there was a young couple who turned up and asked if we would mind some photography being taken of our cars.  I got talking to them and have been corresponding since.  She is an award winning photographer in a number of different fields but loves her automotive work.  They were actually on their way to Knockhill to do some action shots when they happened to pass our car park display and turned round.  She is keen to expand her work in the automotive field and as such would be happy to come out to do a photoshoot for not very much at this point in time if you are interested.  Doesn't have to be Lotus!  If you follow her socials below you will see what she managed ad-hoc with my car on that day.  She has more like LinkedIn as well

Instagram:  @laurengilholmstudios 

e-mail:  Lauren.gilholm@outlook.com

Here is an example.  She even managed to make my car look clean!

Emira+Roller.jpg

• Like 1

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.