Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Cambridge area TLF members “fancy a coffee?” - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Cambridge area TLF members “fancy a coffee?”

Gjk

• Gold FFM

I’m going to be in Cambridge on Monday and Tuesday possibly just twiddling my thumbs. If anyone wants to meet for a coffee and babble on about lotus for an hour or two then give me a shout. Alas I won’t be in my esprit and I would need to stay close to the proximity of Papworth hospital.

It’s only metal, it cannot win!

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Visit Gerald the esprit master at GST Newmarket.

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

• Gold FFM

I’d love to @pete but I really need to stay within 1 minute of Papworth Hospital. I’m not in Cambridge on a jolly I’m afraid.

I might be able to come up on Monday. The Coffee House Cambridge (132 Wulfstan Way, Cambridge CB1 8QJ) looks reasonably close by. Don't want to pay exorbitant hospital car park charges.

• Gold FFM

If you can make it @ChrisJ it would be great to meet you. I need to get the missus settled in at Papworth hospital at 7am but after that I think it’s going to be a long day.

No probs - I'm about an hour away, so anytime after say 10/11am would be fine by me. 

• Gold FFM

Ok, sounds great. I’ll PM my mobile number.