Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Is something happening at Lands End? 3 Esprits and an Evora heading west at St Erth - Spotted - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Is something happening at Lands End? 3 Esprits and an Evora heading west at St Erth

PZE

As well as the silver Evora (AU60 I think) that passed me on the A30 in Penzance yesterday, I’ve just passed a convoy of white Esprit - graphite grey Evora - two more Esprits I think blue then grey. 

I’ve hardly seen an Evora in 7 years around Penzance then two turn up at once… would love to know if you’ve all come all the way from John O’Groats. 

I think there is a group - including some various Lotus models - that do a run from Lands End, leaving later to celebrate the longest day. Think Ian @mayevora has done part of this event in the past. 

Not sure where they end up, seem to recall Clarkson doing a run in a Jag to try to beat the sunrise somewhere on the east coast.

I suppose if I keep a good look out after dark could see them on the A30 near me?

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

It's been organised for a few years now via the Lotus Owners groups on Facebook and elsewhere:

https://www.facebook.com/events/645309264288400

Route planning and avoiding roadworks and sections covered by 50mph average speed cameras are as important as brisk driving and staying awake all night!