Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
On the day. Sunday 23rd Sept 2007 - Page 4 - Lotus Factory '40 years of Production' Day - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

On the day. Sunday 23rd Sept 2007

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The same woman who wasn't interested in cars but driving an Esprit around the test track at Lotus and staying at our hotel.

Anyone know their name/member name? They must be members to know about the hotel unless it's a strange coincidence that they ended up there.

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Not changing the subject at all, but.....

I've got a t-shirt in the cupboard that I've owned for nine years. It has this logo on it:

50_logo.jpg

Even by my poor maths, I can see that next year will be the 60th. Tsk.

Right, carry on about the blue highwing.

GAH!!!

I've just seen the pics of Simon350s... Wow - Not only have I been blinded, the emotional scarring will take some time to heal as well :crybaby:

:)

It looks like a good time was had by all. I may have to plan my annual trip across the pond around next years get together.

Hi folks

If you want to see more pictures

Her is the link => http://www.thelotusforums.com/bibs/yasuo/

Y,Hotta

Some excellent shots Yasuo. Really good. Especially like the second night shots of Troy looking decidedly worse for wear and some of the convoy shots. Brilliant!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

The same woman who wasn't interested in cars but driving an Esprit around the test track at Lotus and staying at our hotel.

It was also the same car parked in the Lotus grounds near the food and the Essex turbo. police elise etc.. i.e on display

Amateurs built the Ark

Professionals built the Titanic

"I haven't ridden in cars pulled by cows before" "Bullocks, Mr.Belcher" "No, I haven't, honestly"

Jon,

Mats in the process of moving house as we speak/type.

He seems to think the pics can wait :)

Needs to get his priorities right if you ask me :)

Graham :)

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

Good effort Jukka.

That Simon geeza aint too camera shy is he lol - cracks me up.

Lovely V8 you have as well - was thinking of colour coding my rear aerofoil, seen yours and gonna hop along to the paint shop later, looks superb.

Could you send me the original of DSC_0262.jpg - please :)

facebook = jon.himself@hotmail.co.uk

Here's some of my pics .......

Stunning S1 rebuild by Lotus it looks and effectively is brand new !

S1Front.jpg

You could have an interior like this for just 11-12K :)

S1InteriorLhs.jpg

S1InteriorRhs.jpg

S1Rear.jpg

Looks like Chris might have some competition for the most polished S3 Turbo !!

S3Turbo.jpg

S3Turbo2.jpg

Martyn :)

Musta missed thr piccies of Simon, where are they? The Mrs wants to see them :)

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

:wallbash:

See what happens when you miss a night on the piss with LEF! NEVER EVER AGAIN DO I MISS AN LEF DO! :realmad:

On which note I'm going to bed again (early start tomorrow). you made a certain call yet dude? :wallbash:

Yeah who needs a holiday!!

Still, you did leave the Mrs on holiday in Derbyshire to come down for the factory visit, thats pretty Hardcore. Woulda been even more hard core if you'd called her at 9 and said "It's been a long day and I'm too tired to drive so decided to stay and come back tomorrow....what was that? ......oh no my batterys run ou........................... :wallbash:

Hello All,

Great day on Sunday, looking forward to the 60th next year.

You all looked as if you had a real good party at the Wensum Valley Hotel, it was great to see such a line up of cars leave for the factory, maybe next year i might actually get to meet some of you.

Not wishing to change the subject in any way but just for the record in reply to previous comments the fully restored Yellow S1 was not restored by Lotus Cars. The project manager was Scott Walker from Bell & Colvill (It was a true labour of love for the Marque but his blood, sweat, tears, hard work and attention to detail finishes the car off a treat), SJ sportscars rebuilt the car and we (Nick Fulcher Coachtrimmers) retrimmed it. Also for the record it costs about

post-3194-1190882423.jpg

post-3194-1190882433.jpg

post-3194-1190882444.jpg

post-3194-1190882452.jpg

post-3194-1190882459.jpg

post-3194-1190882471.jpg

post-3194-1190882481.jpg

post-3194-1190882495.jpg

post-3194-1190882504.jpg

post-3194-1190882513.jpg

Mike Kimberley's 'Can Do' Trim Guru

It was a real pleasure to see such skill and craftsmanship.

A truly incredible job.

Well done to all involved in the project. :realmad::wallbash::P

Edited by gghc87

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

Tony,

I did think of that and even had a change of clothing with me. However, we had to be out of the rented cotage at 10:00, so would have had to get from Norwich to peak district before 10:00 and then drive down to Cornwall. All this after drinking with you guys and probably a hang over from hell scared me off. So not really hard core.

Regards,

Peter.

Yeah who needs a holiday!!

Still, you did leave the Mrs on holiday in Derbyshire to come down for the factory visit, thats pretty Hardcore. Woulda been even more hard core if you'd called her at 9 and said "It's been a long day and I'm too tired to drive so decided to stay and come back tomorrow....what was that? ......oh no my batterys run ou........................... :wallbash: