Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Stoneleigh 2007 - Page 6 - Regions & Events - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Stoneleigh 2007

Kimbers

I'll be sytaggering out of the hotel dead on 9am...looking like someone hung over I would say!! :)

its about 80miles from me so if i leave at about 8 i should get there, unless i get called in to work.

all the best

It's Oogies turn to boogie

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say we do what paul says.....I fancy a nice little Midlands hoon....show Nsmeg a thing or 2!!

Kimbers / James

I guess we're going with plan (paul)C then, if so I reckon we need to leave South Mimms around 12.45pm this should get us to the porridge pot at about 2.30pm if there's no traffic problems. What do you think cos I need to let Mat know what time to set off to meet me at Walthamstow.

Martyn :)

Sorry all, it's me that's been holding up the works on this one. Owing to another commitment I won't be able to leave Manningtree until 11:00... giving an ETA at Birchanger Services (Stansted) of 11:50.

Birchanger -> South Mimms is an hour i.e. ETA of just before 13:00.

South Mimms -> Porridge Pot is 1hr 30 mins according to TomTom (so in reality nearer to 1 hr 15 mins).

So even allowing for a quick sarnie at South Mimms our ETA at the PP should still be 14:30 - 14:45.

Kimbers - you still ok with midday at Birchanger?

Martyn & Mat - South Mimms just before 13:00?

rip - coolant problem sorted and/or still planning to hoon with us?

Myself and Gareth will join Bigsi and the northerners' hoon somewhere between Jct 4 of the M5 and Jct 1 of the M42 at about 0840, Sunday.

FYI (and notwithstanding your usual Esprit Only reserved parking plot): Club Lotus have just assured me that there will be no repeat of last year's debacle where non-Lotus cars were allowed to park in the cattle sheds.

Aargh! There's an 'S' appeared under me avatar Cap'n!

Edited by Sy V

Lotus Elan Central Administrator

banner.jpg

I'll be passing them services at frankley and meeting up with SyV down at Nick Whales

The Faster You Drive...The Slower You Age

(Albert Einstein  14 March 1879 - 18 April 1955)

Confirmed James...assuming I figure out where all my coolant keeps going to! :)

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

well im going to be with punky at frankley for around 8.15 am so we can have a cuppa and stretch the legs before we set off again.

I thought Pinky and I would meet you and Punky at 08:00 at Strensham, but it's about half an hour to Frankley so it better be 7:45. :D

I'm glad I've got an Elan and don't need to stretch my legs every hour! :ph34r:

Geoff Smith

LotusElanCentral.com and BOLLECKS† founder

[†Bristol and Outlying Lands Lotus Elan Central Knowledge and Support]

Nick Whales place is only a few minutes from Frankley so why don't the rest of you Elan guys meet us at those services. If not someone will yell as we're passing........ B)

Graham.

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

rip - coolant problem sorted and/or still planning to hoon with us?

I will spend all day tomorrow doing what I can with it. It will be a patch-up though. i will let you know how I get on.

Mat and I are all set for South Mimms arriving at 12.30-12.45 on Saturday. Assuming we get there first we'll park up in the far left hand corner as you enter the car park in front of the hotel beside the trees :D

Good luck with you coolant prob Iain and hopefuly Kimbers should be Ok as well.

Martyn :ph34r:

Poop, Coolant leak confirmed. Trip could be in doubt as it's drained half my coolant in a little under 7 miles :ph34r: I can't stop every 14 miles to refill!...Will keep James in touch with whats going on.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Frankley services is by me so I will meet up there at 8.15.................................Will then convoy to porridge pot but from there not going to stoneliegh as have other commitments that day.

See you at Frankley!!

Poop, Coolant leak confirmed. Trip could be in doubt as it's drained half my coolant in a little under 7 miles :D I can't stop every 14 miles to refill!...Will keep James in touch with whats going on.

Oh no :D , looks like your in serious need of a Troy then......

Martyn :ph34r:

Bibs

When you next speak to Si give him our collective [LEC] sympathies please.

I can empathise entirely with him as I'm in the process of shrugging off another bout of atypical pneumonia myself.

See you all on Sunday.

Sy

Lotus Elan Central Administrator

banner.jpg

Bloody hell. Old boy been overdoing it all again please send all our regards.

I give up. I'll see you at Stanstead services James, hope the old girls makes it!

Oh well...

The toast is to BigSi on saturday night then!

Get well again soon matey :wacko:

...Just so everyone is sure :wacko:

Porridge pot from 9 am on sunday

for a 9.45 am depart for the show.

I'll leave earlier and meet you guys there. If you have not been before, or

don't know where we park, then don't get yourself at the front on the way!!!

PS watch the bridges on the A46 in for mobile cameras,

and the old bill around banbury/gaydon on the M40.

See some of you tomorrow afternoon/evening.

:sofa: