Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Stoneleigh 2007 - Page 5 - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Stoneleigh 2007

Kimbers

• Gold FFM

Can't believe you've just got that at that price. High mileage but very good condition. :fun: Looks a good buy Yasuo.

Edited by mayesprit

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Mat

In that case I will fly to Birmingham Airport !

I will book the hotel that you suggested when all the detail about Elan in place !

And of course I will join the Curry too !

Y.Hotta

It just won't be right seeing Yasuo in an Elan!! Christ on a bike! He'll be joining LEC next! :fun:

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

It just won't be right seeing Yasuo in an Elan!! Christ on a bike! He'll be joining LEC next! :lol:

Next?

We're all cross dressers...............I mean posters :fun:

Dave.

It just won't be right seeing Yasuo in an Elan!! Christ on a bike! He'll be joining LEC next! :fun:

Don't worry my Esprit is the always first and Elan is my daugher which she loved for a long time !

So, Im' not sure how long I can keep this ELan .. :blushing:

Y.Hotta

Can't believe you've just got that at that price. High mileage but very good condition. :unworthy: Looks a good buy Yasuo.

That is not outrageously high mileage for an M100. Examples with over 200k are not unusual. The Isuzu engine is quite robust.

From what I have seen in the pics, it is a bargain.

A word of warning though, Yasuo; If you drive it home, you will probably want to keep it. :yes

It just won't be right seeing Yasuo in an Elan!! Christ on a bike! He'll be joining LEC next! :lol:

Funny you should say that.

There's a Kimbers on LEC too :unworthy: so you can't hold us in that low regard :fun:

For some, owning an Elan was the springboard to owning an Esprit. I have grown to like my Elan so much that I do not want to get rid of it.

The only answer is more room so I can have one of each :unworthy: . That may take some time. :thumbsup:

Hi folks

Now I'm 100% be there ! :2guns:

Booked Flight : SAS SK253 to Birmingham arriv. around 10 AM

Booked Hotel : Express By Holiday Inn Sat 3-11-2007 night

Booked ferry : from Harwich sun 04-11-2007 !

See you next weekend !

Y.Hotta

last call out on the

saturday night curry!!!

Click on the link below and add your name to

the list there (not here!). Am booking it later

this evening, so don't be asking me to phone

back all week adding people and asking for

bigger tables etc. You know if you are staying

Saturday night, so if you want to come along,

add yourself to the list...

:respect:

http://www.lotusespritforum.com/forums/ind...showtopic=12791

Are us Sunday-Morning guys meeting you lot at the hotel or at the Porridge Pot?

Cheers,

Graham.

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

Are us Sunday-Morning guys meeting you lot at the hotel or at the Porridge Pot?

Cheers,

Graham.

Hotel carpark and porridge pot carpark are...

The same carpark!!!

:)

Thats the genius of my plan. When we meet at the Porridge pot,

the hotel is that big building to the left of it, thats why i picked it

as the obvious stop overery place.

I'm so clever.

Kimbers, in fact wonder if it might be an idea to do that anyway? It'll take us an hour to South Mimms, then no more than 1.5 hrs to the hotel. So if we left Stansted at 12 o'c, even allowing an extra 30 - 45 mins for the trip to Milton Keynes, we'd still be at the hotel by 2:30 - 3:00. Bit early?

Kimbers / James,

We need to decide on some timing for Saturday so I can sort things out with Mat, any ideas yet ?. One thought is if you feel like making a day of it we could maybe meet up at the Rainbow and Dove pub for lunch at say 1.00pm ?. Its really close to the M11 as you can see on this Map. Opening times etc are here. What do you think ?. The foods good and Chris reckons the beer is good too.....

Martyn :)

So if we left Stansted at 12 o'c, even allowing an extra 30 - 45 mins for the trip to Milton Keynes, we'd still be at the hotel by 2:30 - 3:00. Bit early?

If anyone's getting to the hotel at around 3pm-ish, PM me rather then discuss

on the stoneliegh thread. I have a plan for a little drive before we bin the cars

and have a pint. Must be around three though.

I say we do what paul says.....I fancy a nice little Midlands hoon....show Nsmeg a thing or 2!!

James...we talked on the phone you nubbin!

I like the idea of a quick sarnie or burger and then meet up with Paul in the Midlands. Whatcha say fellow southern hooners?

[Ahhhh, my sincere apologies James. I now remember that you aren't a nubbin or a numpty, just an all round top bloke!]

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Well, whats the choice then Mr strange signature................Do we have a quiet leisurely drive and a civilised meal or do we grab a quick sarnie and drive like maniacs (but within the speed limit) to get to the midlands for 3pm to meet paul with his amazing towel flicking abilities?

Near Coventry and Warwick in the Midlands. You gonna bring the beastie to say hi Oogie?

I'll go with the flow on Saturday, as far as Milton Keynes at least.........I hope.

I am in Colchester at the moment. I have a slight coolant problem though, on the scale of a gallon per 40 miles <_< so this may change my plans for me.

I will be in touch on this thread once I have found out more.

I'll be sytaggering out of the hotel dead on 9am...looking like someone hung over I would say!! :)