Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Summer Ball 2008 - Page 4 - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Summer Ball 2008

Bibs

Summer ball attendance  

52 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To the powers that be....... err... thats you Bibs and Laura..... :D

Is there any updated on this at all... i.e. final prices etc......???

Are we getting near on numbers...???

If the price is right Lisa is thinking of bringing her sister Vicky and Sherina along too.....

Simon & Lisa x

Chunky Lover

With the factory event being so close it's going to be one or the other for us, can't justify flying to the UK twice in 4 weeks!

Paddle Faster, I hear Banjos!

• Gold FFM

You don't want to be 1% out of pocket let alone 50%-95%.

The 60th is undoubtedly going to effect numbers re costs and distance to attend.

We will be there whenever/if ever, but any doubts at all and I would reschedule for 2009. I'm also sure we could get more guaranteed numbers with some sort of monthly standing order payment. It will also give you a more precise figure on attendies IMO

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

I think this will be out of range for Sarah and i Bibs. We would love to attend, but doubt we could commit this year. 2009 will be a different matter.

Additionally and with the likely financial liability to yourself, we would not want to give a maybe and then not be able to commit.

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

If the date is still in October then I will not be able to come, as I will be in Borneo, also the 60th at the factory will affect numbers as many have said..

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

2009 would suit me better, as this year is already getting tough for me at the mo...

Ciao,

JB

'88 Excel SE - monaco white

'99 Elise 111 - azure blue �

'87 TurboEsprit - calypso red

'02 BMW 325ci convertible - diamond black

wwwlotusexceldebannernew300eu5.jpg

http://excelregister.lotusexcel.de

I will attend both events kelly is looking forward to the ball and so am i, my father may attend with us also with his fiance, as he is a classic car nut and loves anything to do with them, also, being a toff hes partial to the odd ball as well!

Ann & I will attend whether this year or next. Its up to you Bibs. You have always organised good events.

On another note the V8 has fired up for the first time after its rebuild.

I hope there are no problems and may bring it to Donnington.

Edited by dave excell

Bibs, what is critical mass in terms of numbers, and when are you looking for a final commitment by? We are definatly up for this but I guess the test will be how many you need verses how many will commit with a deposit. We are also defo doing the factory this year as we have missed the last 2. Think Britball takes a back seat this year.

Bibs & Laura,

have been really looking forward to the ball.....just wanted to show my support and let you know that Simon and I are 100% committed to both events. so should you decide to go ahead with it count us in ........it's not as though deals like this come around everyday!

Lisa xxxx

Bibs, Laura, I am commited to the ball for 2 tickets . I even arranged when I see my two kids around it.

Now guys dont shoot us down in flames but this sort of weekend event doesnt come up often in most peoples lives. Between now and october you have 10 months, put aside

Between now and october you have 10 months, put aside

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

It is a lot of money to save up and if we were to go ahead with it this year we would need people to book and pay for tickets in advance as we don't have the cash laying around to fund everything and recoup it back come October.

Adrian - we would have to get the commitment & deposits of about 100 people by the end of March/April time to go ahead with this and I think at this stage it is looking unlikely. With the other events that are going on not only does this tie up people's cash and time it's also the amount of organising that goes in to the events and do Bibs & I really have the time to spare to make sure it is an amazing event.

Once we've got the Ally Pally show out of the way this weekend Bibs and I will sit down, go through the figures and numbers and decide if it's really viable to organise it for this year. I think everyone would agree it would be better to make it a successful event in 2009 than a half-arsed one in 2008!

I will not be attending any event in October , but for some people

Ciao,

JB

'88 Excel SE - monaco white

'99 Elise 111 - azure blue �

'87 TurboEsprit - calypso red

'02 BMW 325ci convertible - diamond black

wwwlotusexceldebannernew300eu5.jpg

http://excelregister.lotusexcel.de

• Gold FFM

as we are talking about money, i have seen so many currencies come and gone in my young life. So my question: Is this lady still regular?!

(coins from '71-'88, and banknotes from'93)

the last around 45Pounds from my time as F1/ ITC race visitor in the mid-nineties...

If its actual money than i have a start point for the England-Trip, it does not matter if this year or next.. B)

[edit: Image deletet, because of to much web space neded...]

Edited by G

to name the things if I see them, that's what I call integrity..