Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
new bloke - Introductions - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

new bloke

mark p

Hello all,just joined to day.I have owned my red s3 since march needed a few quid spent on her about 600.drove to lemans.water hose blew at plymouth going to the ferry.kept toping up with water made it their and back.A good time was had by all.I live in north devon by the way any one else.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gold FFM

Hi Mark.

Welcome and good to see more members from Devon joining. Along with myself there is also Dan (Dan) n/a, Tony (Loteuk) Sport 300, Mike (cblotus) S3, Mike (Mpx) S3T, and not forgetting Peter (peterengland) V8 over the Cornish border. So a few of us local now in the area - need to organise a hoon. Get some pics of the S3 posted.

Ian

Edited by mayesprit

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Welcome Mark to a great forum.

Look forward to seeing the pics.

By chance where you at the stoneleigh parts fair?

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

Welcome Mark to a great forum.

Look forward to seeing the pics.

By chance where you at the stoneleigh parts fair?

hello cliff yes i was at the parts fair i take it you were.

By the way i still can't put the pic's on cracking up now.

Mark

think we may have met in the shed at stoneleigh, mine was the Red HC G car at the far end. We spoke about the wing mirrors and joining the forum? That was me :)

Sorry couldn't chat for long but was just leaving at the time.

Edited by gghc87

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

Mark

think we may have met in the shed at stoneleigh, mine was the Red HC G car at the far end. We spoke about the wing mirrors and joining the forum? That was me :)

Sorry couldn't chat for long but was just leaving at the time.

Hello Cliff yes we met your car looked great.I've been trying to post some pic's all night still no luck.

How far did you get, Mark?

Did you upload your pics onto a hosting site such as photobucket or imageshack?

Hello Cliff yes we met your car looked great.I've been trying to post some pic's all night still no luck.

Mark, in image shack make sure 'upload image' is selected, tick 'resize image for 320 x 240', tick 'remove size...',

Go to 'browse' and find your image of your drippingly fantastic car, hit 'host it', wait 3 secs (on my PC), deselect 'include details', copy and paste the top 'hotlinks for forums1' intire text to this text box. and da dah! - you have it.

...make sure you get the right pic....wink wink...

australiadaywebsiterp0.jpg

Edited by iainskea

dscf0374eo2.jpg

Mark, in image shack make sure 'upload image' is selected, tick 'resize image for 320 x 240', tick 'remove size...',

Go to 'browse' and find your image of your drippingly fantastic car, hit 'host it', wait 3 secs (on my PC), deselect 'include details', copy and paste the top 'hotlinks for forums1' intire text to this text box. and da dah! - you have it.

...make sure you get the right pic....wink wink...

australiadaywebsiterp0.jpg

• Gold FFM

yep, paint does look good from that pic. Is the inside also good condition Mark?

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

yep, paint does look good from that pic. Is the inside also good condition Mark?

Yep, black and cream leather inside, very good nick.

Iain do you know a bloke called Johnny Woods? with a pantera, said he knows you.

• Gold FFM
sorry iain mixed up names .M.ent to ask mr may if he knows johnny woods

I know a John Woods (Policeman in Avon and Somerset area) Can't be the same one unless he's keeping the Pantera a very well kept secret.

I know a John Woods (Policeman in Avon and Somerset area) Can't be the same one unless he's keeping the Pantera a very well kept secret.

I must be getting tired or i'm just stupid .johnny just told me it's mike brewer that he knows.