Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
It's the SMURFs Birthday ! - Page 2 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

It's the SMURFs Birthday !

dodgy

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Happy birthday Smurf.

Enjoy your date with Caroline tonight.

Graham

ps....Howard, that young lady needs a shave <_<

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

What a fun weekend I've had and last night was a real blast.

Thanks to everyone who came along, I think we did well on the surprise front <_<

I was disappointed in the hardcore 'early to bed' gang, you know who you are but I think we've found a new driving champion in Simon on GTR2 which has never been played so much by so many. I did squeeze out a nice 1.41 around Barcelona so you've still got some work to do!

Here are a couple of pics from last night, I'll add the ones that seem to have appeared on my camera when I've d/loaded them :harhar:

IMG_0024.jpg

IMG_0027.jpg

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Guest Troy Halliday

I'd just like to say thankyou to all the nut cases that drove all the way from the Valleys and Up'Narf to suprise me on my birthday. Caroline had also managed to get some of my friends down from Hertfordshire and it was great to see them. So big thanks to Phill, Dodgy, Simon, Lisa, Bibs, Laura, Jonothan and Mat K. Special thanks to Caroline for being super sneeky and to Bibs for puting everyone up for the night.

We had a cracking time, a nice meal lots to drink and for some reason no hangover what so ever. Oh and thanks to Ian May for the bottle of bubbly stuff. At least now I know why Caroline was so insistant that I come home on time from the workshop.

Happy Birthday Troy,

I'd have posted sooner, but I don't seem to have t'internet in my car <_<

Had a great night out, and it looked like you did too :harhar:

Big thanks to Caroline for organising it and to Laura and Bibs for their hospitality.

Phil

More speed, less haste

Sorry i couldn't make it matey, already had a commitment that i couldn't escape.

Hope it all went well...looks like everyone had a few! B)

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Well i am feeling better today, I really hope i didn't pass anything one to anyone , Phil ? you ok? (hope i didn't thank you for the lift with a cold mate).

one more day off on the sick should do it :) i can go and get my parts from Nick Whale tomorrow, but cannot fit them as the other parts are at work :D ooops :)

Troy , if you have been trying to phone me on the land-line, my line has been broken, but the Internet was ok??!!! very strange, but seems to be working now.

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

Awesome night guys!!! in all fairness you really know how to party and theres me thinking you would all be geeks (just joking) so nice to meet troy and caroline and their friends jim and kev looking forward to the next meet ......just one observation......sniffer dogs...... in bars ...never seen that before ....and im from the welsh valleys!!!!! :D

oh and simon you have a cheek.....tired... you didn't get up till 12 today ..you should try doing a HARD days graft like most people lol

Well i am feeling better today, I really hope i didn't pass anything one to anyone , Phil ? you ok? (hope i didn't thank you for the lift with a cold mate).

I was just about to say I was feeling fine, but then I started sneezing at work. I think it was just the aircon blowing dust at me though 'cos it didn't last.

you didn't get up till 12 today ..you should try doing a HARD days graft like most people

You can get those little blue tablets for that now Simon :lol::lol:

More speed, less haste