Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Donington 2008 (29th and 30th March) - Page 3 - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Donington 2008 (29th and 30th March)

esp88

I do like a chinese though, or hows about a chinese? Chinese would be good!

I dunno matey, it's all full of crunchy veg, salt, pineapple, batter and peanuts.

How about we make you a big mug of hot milk with honey in it?

PS,

Madras, vindaloo, passanda, i'll go mild/hot whatever, plenty of lighter

flavoured dishes that would be ruined by spicing up. It's not like you are

missing anything.

:lol:

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Thai's good, I just steer clear of the really hot stuff (which I love but my stomach doesn't).

RE: Curries. You're either a curry man or you're not. For me a Curry is just food. Good chinese is excellent and has all the best food groups in it. Salt, batter, E numbers, sweet sauces, sour sauces, deep fried everything! Much better for you! :D

Sorry to be a pain. i will eat Curry (as you know) but it's your company that I enjoy so I'll go with everyone else and suffer the consequences :rtfm::P

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Hi,

What is the best day to go on if you only go for one day, I assume Saturday? I might make this one, I have a relative who lives in Nottingham, so could go stay with them. The wife wouldn't fancy the day, the last time we visited the Don museum she and my cousin were bored as hell, but luckily my cousins other half likes cars, also he's an ex Lotus owner, having owned a Mk2 Elite, so he might want to come.

Owen.

Yeah Sunday is the main LEF day for the non-weekenders.

Graham.

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

Hi,

Well I've mentioned the idea to the wife and she seems keen, so just got to see if my cousin is available then to gate crash her house! :) It will be nice knowing I only have to travel from Notts to be there, less than an hours drive, I know it's not far from there.

How much are the tickets? I checked CL site, but couldn't see any pricing.

Owen

I will be there this year definately and helping out on the PNM stand. Alan Croft will also be there too. I will be staying at the local travel lodge (will confirm which one) on saturday if anyone wants to hook up?

I've been booked into this hotel but someone else has booked it for me so I don't know which one.

Regards,

Dave Walters

Hi,

Looks like I will be at this one. :D

Spoken to my cousin, she said we can visit, so I will be making my way down from Nottingham on the Sunday with her other half, leaving the women to shop! :D

Now to book my tickets!

Owen.

You can buy your tickets on the door Owen, that's what everyone does. It's not like they'll sell out, there are as many tickets as there are people who visit :D

I'm meeting with Alan Morgan on Tuesday to discuss our involvement so expect an update after that :D

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

You can buy your tickets on the door Owen, that's what everyone does. It's not like they'll sell out, there are as many tickets as there are people who visit :D

I'm meeting with Alan Morgan on Tuesday to discuss our involvement so expect an update after that :D

No Problem.

Owen

1&2 - Bibs & Laura - Friday/Saturday/Sunday

3 - Matk - Friday/Saturday/Sunday

4&5 - Ade & Gina - Saturday & maybe Sunday

6 Graham (Backmarker) Sunday only

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

You guys didn't do lists at school did you...

7 BigSi - Sunday

8&9 - Owen & cousin - Sunday

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

7 BigSi - Sunday

8&9 - Owen & cousin - Sunday

10+11 Rog (SE OWNER:-D) and Sam (Poss. Friday eve., Saturday and Sunday)

2009 World Singstar Champion

No I don't like the Europa, Evora or Exos.

"Like a cockmonkey with 3 cocks."

SLEG_Rog.jpg