Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Lotus Watch - Page 2 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Lotus Watch

Just thought I'd mention that Mat is a top bloke and a gentleman!

He knidly rang me this afternoon to tell me that there is one Lotus watch left at the factory as he pm'd gooner to enquire. As the idea only enter his head about owning one after reading my thread, he only thought it was fair to offer it to me first.

I thought this was a very thoughtful gesture Mat and Iam glad people like you on are these forums!

As I managed to find one at Club Lotus, Mat soon hung up and order the last watch from Lotus. So hopefully we will both be happy Lotus watch owners any day now!

Thanks Mat again,

Dave walters

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are now working on new designs with a new supplier for the next generation of watches.

Hey, any chance of a mechanical movement? You can buy a quartz watch for a couple

of quid from a sunday market anywhere, i think a lotus watch should have some engineering

inside rather than a battery and a motor, People would really buy into that. I'm thinking also

glassbacked (eg like this baby). Seiko sell glassbacked automatics for under

• 4 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

Bibs have you any more info on the 'pre worn' bit? Does this mean 'tried on a few times' or worn constantly for six months. Usially a big differance in condition. Who has inspected them - Lotus themselves or yourself or other? Are you taking possession of these watches yourself? If you are I am more than happy to go on your judgement of condition. But I would really like you to OK them before sending any hard earned.

Ian

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

I saw a couple of them last week and they looked brand new to me. They may be returns or misorders so may not have even been worn if you're lucky. There was another which had a slight scratch on the strap which is not going to be sold so I hope this gives you an indication of the condition.

If you aren't happy, you're welcome to a refund to be fair so there's no risk. I'm getting one :)

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Ordered.....Thanks Bibs fantastic work.

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

I may have the various graphics finished in the chrome-orange or a few vents here and there.. it's a great contrast with the black... can I make the JPS them work with chrome-orange.. not sure..

cracking watch - make a good track watch.. wonder if I can get into the bezel to paint the split and main sweep hand orange.. :)

It's alive.. alive!!!..

altimeter.gifsai.gif

James, Jukka, Alex, Ooogie and Sky, you've taken the last ones :)

1. Me

2. Jon Beckett

3. Bo

4. Dave Walters

5. Charlie C

6. Cliff

7. Ian May

8. Gordon Masson

9. Dave While

10. Talon

11. Tony Crossley

12. Dodgy

13. Lee Ellis

14. Sky

15. Alex

16. Tentenths

17. Oogie

18. Jukka.

All gone :)

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.