Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
MY CAR IS FINALLY HOME - Esprit Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

MY CAR IS FINALLY HOME

kyliesmith.com

Finally the car came home today. Had such a great day driving it home and peeled out a few black snakes on the road by mistake. Cripes the beast is easy to light up its insane!!! Tonight we started getting busy on the car and Simon already cleaned inside the front boot compartment and replaced several rusty bolts for stainless ones. I vacuumed the car out and moved it outside for its virgin wash remember ing to put a towel over the engine which helped as it was saturated when I removed it. All the best stuff used on this puppy. It looks amazing, the colour is really bright and really picks out all the colours of the sky, nice.

frontsideviewofsport350athome.jpg

siderearview.jpg

sideviewofcarathome.jpg

insidecarviewofdash.jpg

enginebaywithcoveron.jpg

The speed gauge I never got past 130km on this trip.

speedoguage.jpg

twotoysingarage.jpg

Dlookingatcarthroughdoor.jpg

Just had to have a wee peek through the door to make sure he's a happy chappy! I put its cover on for bed. Still cant believe its in there.

Got a few joy rides to do tom, so its going to be busy one :lol:

350.gifNo.23

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh my thats looks nice, i bet your over the moon to be able to drive the car!! i have to say i do like the look of the old hotrod next to it kylie and chance of a some really nice pics of that too?? i love looking at those old roddies i like the way the old suspension sysstems are set up and the detailing in the engine bay and on the angines themselves.

now all you gotta do is organise shipping it over again for this years factory event....

omg the car looks mint, and the plate WOW,,,(has no one noticed the hot rod OMG STUNNING)

OUR CURRENT COLLECITON :- MODIFIED LOTUS ESPRIT, FULL VEILSIDE SUPRA (BEAST 409.3bhp), NEW ADDITON TO THE TROOP, 1996 S CLASS MERC (FULLY PIMPED OUT, DUB EDITION)

Looking fantastic Kylie. Am so jealous! I want another car now!!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Enjoy her now, its been worth the wait..

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

• Gold FFM

Kylie, great to see it home at last! Bet you do what most of us do for the first couple of weeks - every now and again you'll keep walking past the garage door, and not being able to resist, you'll just take that quick look in. Result - Instant Smile :lol: (I still find myself doing it after 8 years :lol: )

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Congrats Kylie, you must be over the moon with excitement :lol::no;)

153510.jpg

Hey thanks mate, had some bubbles last night but I think id rather drink that!! :lol:

That's great Kylie, it couldn't have gone to a better home. Now you can look aftet it!

Great pictures too.

I wish my other half would clean my car out and replace a few rusty bolts!!!!!

Dave Walters

Thank mate, I owe you big time for helping me make my dream come true you must come for a holiday wed love to host you. Uno that PO still didnt send me all those parts and CD changer is missing..lol Some people eh!!

Ill post up some pics of the other half toys that is in progress for the rodders amoungst you since Simon asked. So you can see this car is in good hands and will be fully restored to new again in no time.

This car wont be modded or pissed around with just loads of TLC that it deserves.

oh my thats looks nice, i bet your over the moon to be able to drive the car!! i have to say i do like the look of the old hotrod next to it kylie and chance of a some really nice pics of that too?? i love looking at those old roddies i like the way the old suspension sysstems are set up and the detailing in the engine bay and on the angines themselves.

now all you gotta do is organise shipping it over again for this years factory event....

Cheers Ian Simon & Simon ;)

Heres some rod pics for the serious tinkerers amoungst you lot ;)

This is Simons 32 Roadster on the build, nothing old all new. He just has to align the body to the chassis then its ready for painting, all the assembly bolt on parts are stored in cupboards. The engine has been running and its loud!! The hotrod has been on hold for while as I had to raid our extra funds to get the Esprit in sooner than we thought. Once things settle down a bit he will have it finished one day!

DSC02751.jpg

DSC00144.jpg

Chassis sides are painted glossy black to match car when finished, all the rails on the underside are deep metallic purple

DSC00196.jpg

Rear end, you recognise the jag part in there. This is a custom made suspension that it to give the effect its floating, most expensive part on the car so far.

dash.jpg

Dash all digital with demo modes for shows etc. Steering column all new polished etc, billet brackets etc.

DSC00077.jpg

MOTOR.jpg

Lexus V8 engine with adapted throttle bodies made to fit. Simon polished the whole engine.

I painted these flags on his firewall

DSC00218.jpg

Good news Kylie after all the hassles.

Now just drive it all the time !!!

R :D

Rich keep your eyes peeled for another 350 mate, I think your nuts for selling that amazing car. Keep in touch,

K

Looking fantastic Kylie. Am so jealous! I want another car now!!

Thanks Kimbers, Russ Charlie, its been a hell wait but really has been worth it. Simon told the neighbour last night that I would sleep in it if I could. :wub:

350.gifNo.23

Well done Kylie, I know how stressful it can be trying to import and road register the new love of your life. B)

Sit back and enjoy now.

Simon  (94 S4)      My Esprit will be for sale in late 2017

Looks well at home. Great pictures, more please love the 'his & hers' mind you much better than towels ^_^ have fun :hope:

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein