Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Hello from Basra - Introductions - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Hello from Basra

chats371l

Not exactly a newbie but I have been away from my car for that long now, I am starting to forget what it felt like and even smelt like inside!!!!. That must make me a newbie of sorts?!

Hope everyone in the Esprit World is doing well!.

Chats

Adam

1999 Lotus Esprit GT3

1985 Reliant Scimitar SS1 1600 though will be an 1800Ti upon completion (Currently in bits all over the garage and has been since 2004)

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers Bibs,

Will keep that in mind though my brother is also requesting to take it out on a regular basis too!!!.

Chats

PS: Out here as part of a team looking after a defensive weapon system that shoots down rockets that the Iraqi Insurgency is firing at us into the base. Quite a satisfying job!.

If you look up LPWS/Phalanx on Utube you will see it.

Adam

1999 Lotus Esprit GT3

1985 Reliant Scimitar SS1 1600 though will be an 1800Ti upon completion (Currently in bits all over the garage and has been since 2004)

Very cool mate.

HOLY SH**! Check this out! Love it at night!!

Looking forward to seeing you when you get back with a few interesting storys!

Oh and keep away from that camel!! :o

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Not bad is it mate!.

I will show you a couple more 'never before seen' ones when I get back and make it to the next AEG meeting!.

Chats

Adam

1999 Lotus Esprit GT3

Hey Adam, are you civil or MOD?

I am working at B.A.T.U.S. at the moment, its a little safer than Basra :o

Dave

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

Hi Chats

Hope you are well. Mate of mine has just come back from there, has was also looking after those defence systems. Went by the name of 'Taff' no prizes for guessing where he is from ! :o

He was also looking after the visitors, ie press, celebs ect. his relief goes by the name of 'Pony'

Take care dude.

Daz

The need for speed can be found with a Lotus

Hi Chats

Hope you are well. Mate of mine has just come back from there, has was also looking after those defence systems. Went by the name of 'Taff' no prizes for guessing where he is from ! :)

He was also looking after the visitors, ie press, celebs ect. his relief goes by the name of 'Pony'

Take care dude.

Daz

Yeah I have bumped into Pony a couple of times. Don't know him really well but do see him around.

Are you still working at Excellent?. And what is it that you teach there?

Chats

Hey Adam, are you civil or MOD?

I am working at B.A.T.U.S. at the moment, its a little safer than Basra :o

Dave

I am MOD mate and serving Royal Navy.

Also thanks for the messages of support everyone!.

Looking forward to getting the car out and to a few events after I get back!!!

Chats

Adam

1999 Lotus Esprit GT3

Yeah I have bumped into Pony a couple of times. Don't know him really well but do see him around.

Are you still working at Excellent?. And what is it that you teach there?

Chats

Yes I am still at excellent. I teach CBRN stuff inc medical aspect of. But not for long ,as I have just been given a new Job at Faslane, Scotland. :thumbup: No so happy with that one, & will mean I wont be able to get many miles done in the lady for a while.

Tell Pony, Taff says Hi.

Daz

I used to live in Helensburgh, just down the road from Faslane as my step-father was on the HMS Courageous back in the late 80's. There are some beautiful roads up there through the Glens, might be worth taking your Esprit up there. :thumbup:

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Yes I know it well. Have been there twice already, Last time was with the esprit. Only this time I wont have anywhere that's ideal to park her.

& Yes, some great roads up there

Daz

• 2 weeks later...
Not so happy with that one, & will mean I wont be able to get many miles done in the lady for a while.

Daz

You're talking about the Esprit, right?

Welcome to the dorum, Adam. Keep your head down and your pecker up.

Glad you found time to introduce yourself. While you may be missing the car I guess you have enough periods of intense excitement as it is.

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

Come home safe dude, and all the others lads.

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg